X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hello, names Jack, I'm a new rcolt owner as of the Easter weekend and I could t be happier with the car, cut my losses with a jzs171w Toyota crown and bought the rcolt and I have no regrets Would love to hopefully catch up with some of the WA boys that are on here and also get ideas from the world on where to head for some power mods

Hi Jack,

Welcome to the group.

Depends on what you are after but to do the basics BOV KN Filter 2.5 full turbo back exhaust Boost gauge if you want. 3port install talk to andy about tuning if you haven't join the facebook group rcolt and adelaide rcolt. Andy Forbes is the man to talk to about tuning with the tactrix.

Comment

Originally posted by timshrimpy View Post
      Hi Jack, Welcome to the group. Depends on what you are after but to do the basics BOV KN Filter 2.5 full turbo back exhaust Boost gauge if you want. 3port install talk to andy about tuning if you haven't join the facebook group rcolt and adelaide rcolt. Andy Forbes is the man to talk to about tuning with the tactrix.
      Cheers man, car has the exhaust already, will be doing the bov this weekend hopefully and already has the metal upgrade airbox and handling mods Thinking intercooler and hard pipe kit next, then maybe upgrade turbo and manifold and a very light tune around 200-250hp

Comment

For tune like a say talk to Andy Forbes for FMIC kit talk to todd Munkan he is in the facebook group message him he will give you prices and fitting nice to already had exhaust done. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X