Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner, New Toy.

Hey Guys! Where to start..

My name is Josh, I am based in Gold coast and I love my pocket rockets. I have owned many modified vehicles when I was a little younger but never done any modification myself minus the odd Pod filter and BOV. I am now the owner of a Ralliart Colt with 100,000km on the clock and only 2 lady owners before me (Needless to say the Colt is completely stock ) .

Now its my turn to have a little fun and I am looking to gain 100HP/total 250HP of fun. Is this possible with K & N Filters, Cat Back exhaust, GFB Respons TMS T9033 BOV, Outlander intercooler upgrade, boost controller and a retune? or will it require a bigger injectors, bigger turbo, fuel pump/system upgrade etc.

I am all for modifying my new joy but I would like to keep it seemingly stock if possible but with the above mentioned HP increase/output.

I know I have asked enough to keep me busy for a month or two but a last question; Has anyone here installed a water injection kit, and if you have do/did you use water/methanol or just water?

I have been lurking around the forum for a while now and see a lot of members are not especially active as of late but I hope there are some of you that can help, I would be very gracious.

Welcome aboard! 200hp is a more likely target than 250 with the mods you've listed. Won't get much more than 200 without turbo back exhaust but even then i think you'd only get to 200-220hp range unless you also go e85. 250hp and up is larger turbo territory.

Comment

Working...
    X