Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Holden SSV vs Ralliart Colt Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holden SSV vs Ralliart Colt

    Me and my mate racing at QR http://youtu.be/42nhguIjEtw

  • #2
    Great Idea, I think you could flog the NA Lump from Detriot in a lot of areas but the video doesnt show much. What are the lap times, where were you catching him, stats or any chance you have a more detailed vidoe please. Funny to think his motor is 4 times larger capacity ha ha
    Last edited by later; 05-12-2012, 05:56 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      You would do much better without the extra passenger. Good race

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by later View Post
        Great Idea, I think you could flog the NA Lump from Detriot in a lot of areas but the video doesnt show much. What are the lap times, where were you catching him, stats or more detailed vidoe please
        This was just happy laps, there was no circuit racing as such so no lap times. I had him til about 110 but after that it was all over as that's a LS1 motor with something like 280-300rwhp. I thought the car did well considering its essentially standard and untuned

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by espionage8 View Post
          You would do much better without the extra passenger. Good race
          Thanks mate, its inspired me to get a tune and get some bits as the colt wasn't much slower than the EVOs out there too lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Stanislav View Post
            Thanks mate, its inspired me to get a tune and get some bits as the colt wasn't much slower than the EVOs out there too lol
            You mean you are still on a factory tune? Any mods?
            I would have thought the coon saloon would have been gradually pulling away all the way through... not just after 110.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by skyrex View Post
              You mean you are still on a factory tune? Any mods?
              I would have thought the coon saloon would have been gradually pulling away all the way through... not just after 110.
              Read the description on the video. Factory tune, boost pill mod 10psi and exhaust.
              Duno, he was surprised also.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ah cool. Soz my interwebs are mostly restricted to mobile viewing these days and I often miss stuff like that. :-P
                Pretty impressive tho. You'll love how much a tune opens the car up. I've only got a stage 1 and its a damn lot of fun for a 1.5!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I thought the factory tune ran 12 psi...assuming you popped the pill and didnt add a MBC you would probably be running 13-13.5 psi peak. Probably have about 95 -105kW at the wheels as an estimate.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by cwar0802 View Post
                    I thought the factory tune ran 12 psi...assuming you popped the pill and didnt add a MBC you would probably be running 13-13.5 psi peak. Probably have about 95 -105kW at the wheels as an estimate.
                    Nope most it gets is spike to 11psi but flattens off to a flat 10. I'd like to run a mbc but maybe I should wait for a 3port and tune

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X