X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VF29 WRX vs RColt

WRX with STI manifold and TMIC. VF29 Turbo boost 1.45bar. No exhaust (after turbo its a cutout. no midpipe or muffler).

damn. cant watch at work.

Comment

no loss there, i lost again. lol! ah well.. guess when they upgrade to a sti turbo, the Prodrive P1 turbo no less, their cars are on a different ballpark. he starts to get me midway through third. before that i was in front.

Comment

Originally posted by espionage8 View Post
        no loss there, i lost again. lol! ah well.. guess when they upgrade to a sti turbo, the Prodrive P1 turbo no less, their cars are on a different ballpark. he starts to get me midway through third. before that i was in front.
        Yeah big turbo makes a difference. I know I'm definitely quicker than a stock wrx.

Comment

I had a Tuned WRX and its not as much fun to drive as the Colt, fast but boring.

I wanna see if a Colt with 180kw at the fly will be as much fun as my old turbo Civic with the same power

Comment

As long the wrx is on the stock td04, no matter how tuned or done they are they can't win me. But man... Big turbo... GG

Comment

well done, nice to see the Rcolts in the hunt.

LG1

Comment

Think maybe I could take you in my wrx with stock td04... Unless you can beat a stock STI with a bit of a margin.

Stock 05 STI (I guess it is 03-05 wrx's you're refering to as it has to be a td04?) has about 22kw less at the flywheel than my wrx with a stock td04, now they are also 80kg heavier than the wrx.

Stock 05 wrx has approx 125kw @ wheels, mine with 3"tbe, CAI and Walbro pump was tuned and dynod to 162kw @ wheels, that is quite a bit over what a stock 05 STI.

I don't think you will beat all rex's with atd04
                Last edited by vikingjonas; 09-11-2012, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Mate, even in reverse

LG1

Comment

Time slips?

Comment

Haha... I loved my rcolt but yeah 4wd is a different beast....

Comment

I can beat a stock sti. Wrx on td04 cant even win a JDM FD2R with a boostup and tune.

Comment

I can beat a stock sti. Wrx on td04 cant even win a JDM FD2R with a boostup and tune.
                          Haha you guys are funny, I'll give you that much

Comment

Working...
                          X