X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt Ralliart 300HP 400nm torque regretful sale

Probably the Fastest and most aggressive Colt Ralliart hatch in WA. 300hp and 400nm of torque at the hubs. Images are in the carsales link attached.

Began building this 16 months ago for a street and track car hybrid. The project has just been completed on the 31st of July after a long time waiting. Due to my current circumstances I am unable to keep this unique machine. This immaculate condition hatch has only driven a low 26,000km's but in saying that it has been rebuilt from the ground up. I have a total of just over $30,000 in receipts, so this is a very sad day for me to put it up for sale 1st reason being i have put some much time and money into this project and never got to use it for its main purpose 2nd reason someone else will now get to enjoy all the work have done at a fraction of the cost, use it for its purpose of a track car with street drivability and they don't have to be without a vehicle for 12 months + whilst it is getting built.

I have it advertised for $23,000 on carsales as that almost covers the receipts i have for the last 8 months, but to be honest i am looking to get $20,000 as i really need a quick sale as i am moving into my newly built apartment in a few months which doesn't have room to park it and i could use the money to do some furnishing.

I have just had it out today (1st of August) to do some driving now that it is all finally finished and it really is a fine tuned weapon of a hot hatch. Perfect for on and off track driving.

Some of the mods to list are;
    - the newly released HALTECH ELITE 1500 ECU with launch control and many more unlock-able functions.
    - HALTECH wideband CAN
    - rebuilt engine has been bored and had stroked kit installed to now have a displacement of 1.6L
    - INJECTOR DYNAMICS 725CC injectors
    - CP and ARP forged internals
    - custom made crank and cams
    - custom cold air intake with K&N pod filter
    - upgraded fuel pump
    - race track ready oil cooler
    - HALTECH E85 flex sensor (allows any mixture of fuel to ethanol)
    - BOOST steam pipe manifold custom
    - 2 1/2 " stainless steel mandrel bend exhaust with high flow lukey muffler
    - upgraded turbo. Now TD04 internals. Nice size for high toque and very little lag.
    - large PWR front mount inter cooler
    - under drive lightweight crank pulley
    - Mach 1 GFB Blow off valve
    - custom made Bracket for waste gate actuator
    - EXTREME heavy duty race clutch which handles the amount of power very well
    - aftermarket billet flywheel
    - LSD Quaife ATB
    - EMOTION Coil over strut suspension upgrade in front and rear. Height and dampening can be easily adjusted
    - 17" black and red rims. (Small amount of rash on passenger side from a bad parallel park)
    - upgraded low beams, high beams and fog lights to white HID. (The photos don't do it justice)

In the interior I have upgraded the sound system to include....
    - touch screen PIONEER head unit with smart phone connection capabilities.
    - KICKER premium 6" speakers in the front and back
    - KICKER premium tweeters in the front
    - KICKER 12" removable subwoofer in the boot
    - 2 high quality amplifiers to power all the equipment listed above.

I have quite a lot of the stock parts as well that can be sold with the car. This does include the original 16" rims with tyres.

Have you sold it? Pics?

Comment

Yeah this one was sold a few months ago. New owner is on the rcolt.com facebook group

Comment

Working...
      X