X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **Guidelines for "For Sales" section**

Here is a basic set of guidelines for RColt.com members. This guideline will be used for both private or group-buy purposes.
    • There is no restriction on overseas group buy, except that the thread starter will have to provide the contact information of source if RColt.com needs to determine its credibility.
    • If its a local group buy, RColt.com will act as the middle man where we will determine the credibility of the source and the quality of the products to ensure members' interest. Note: no company's name will be mentioned in the process unless that company's interested in becoming RColt.com sponsor.
    • RColt.com members are not allow to sell for others (a.k.a, no more than 2 of the same thing should be put for sales by the same person) If that others wanted to sell their items, they will have to make the effort. No exceptions.
    • If you are not happy about the seller's wanted price, please retain from making comments such as "But....i can get it new or 2nd hand at $xxx....so you are overpriced" or "I think its overpriced, mate! Lower it and the interest will gain". Posts that prompt similar intent, will be delete without notice.
    • If you are not happy with the seller's wanted price and wanted to offer an alternative price, please do it via "private messaging". Posts that prompt similar intent, will be delete without notice

*Note 1: The guideline can be amended when needed. Please double check for any changes.
    *Note 2: All new threads will be moderated before appearing in this section. Appreciate everyone's understanding.

If there is any doubts, please feel free to PM me or any of the moderaters.
Working...
X