X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Group Buy] Ralliart style air dams for Colt Ralliart

starting a thread for a group buy organised by Alexander and Bobby.
    AUD$100 - comes painted in colour to suit OEM plastics. Shipping not included. Pick up available in Sydney.

Show your interest and which state or country you're in

I'm very keen. NSW

Comment

I'm keen NSW

Comment

thanks Xploshun for creating the thread.

Guys trying to get numbers at this stage.

As Michael said, they are AU$100 at this stage, made locally in Sydney NSW by ******* workshop. they come as show in the photo. painted in a colour that matches the OEM plastic guards. Postage is extra and many have indicated they are happy to organise state specific group postage.

For those in NSW, you can either pick up from myself or from the factory direct.

looking to make the order sometime next week, so for those who are keen, you have till wednesday to show your commitment.

@MONYX and @ADAM, can you guys please PM me your number etc and i can add you to the list.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Is this group buy still active? Any chance of still getting in on it?

Comment

Its still on.have you pm'd Dimos?

Comment

I am keen if this is still on. Have PMed Dimos but no reply. In Melbourne.

Comment

evoz10.. still on PM me your email and ill forward you the details..

also Shizui i have PM'd you.

Comment

I just rammed my front right air dam into the curb while parking. If anyone in Melbourne wants to sell their stock one I'm looking for one. Else am I too late to put in an order? Any idea on postage to Melbourne?

Comment

As this thread / group buy seems to have died I contacted the company involved and there is a sale on right now for $100 for the set of dams without the group buy. The manufacturer suggested that the air dams won't be available for too much longer as the mould is starting to crack and once it goes he is not going to replace it. PM me if you want contact details (if you haven't sorted it out for yourself!). And thanks to Julz I have ordered a spare L side one for myself in case I do the same!

Comment

Though looking up, Jules knocked the right side one so maybe I ought to get a spare one of those as well...

Comment

Hi. I'm interested in a set of air dams to buy...I'm in sydney...0404499990...SMS..thanx

Comment

is this still available? or anyone selling theirs? thanks

Comment

This one was a while ago. Not sure if its still for sale but i saw some CF ones on ebay last week. Also the maker of the group buy ones has a website http://*******.com.au/category/body-...shi/colt-2004/

Comment

Working...
                              X