X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 discussions

Being a car enthusiast forum im pretty sure that im not the only formula one fan.. Amazing and exciting racing today, congrats to kimi raikkonen.. Adrian sutil was very impressive too, wonder if force india will be a threat this year.. Any thoughts??

Edit: also looking forward to kimi's interview.. Just love the enthusiasim he shows..
    Last edited by RcoltGuy09; 17-03-2013, 06:43 PM.

yeah good race... Webbers rubbish start was so predictable... I just expect him to lose now... if he wins its a shock to the system.... I am leaving for Malaysia this Wednesday for the next race.

Comment

yeh agree on webber.... i've abandoned my redbull fandom (was only to support him).... switched to AMG as they have always been my second team

i had a bit of a rage on the old facespace about the celebrity support race, what a bunch of absolute crap (diesel maxda 6s??? at least use a sports car!)

force are looking greatly improved and i reckon they might be threatening a few bigger teams

good to see lotus getting some results

Comment

Pretty much since i started watching f1 i was still deciding to follow kimi raikkonen or mark webber.. I ended up going with redbull mainly because of webber but also because kimi had to leave.. I find his performance quite dissapointing these past years.. Still not sure to give up on him or not though..

Comment

I have always been a massive Schumacher fan... Its a shame we are not seeing him on the grid this year. HE is probably not as fast as he use to be... but who cares... He was great to have around.

I am so much of a Schumacher fan my youngest son's name is 'Micah'... and his middle name is Schumacher... and my wife let me have it

Comment

Haha geez.. Dont think id name my son after an f1 driver but who knows, im not even thinking about having kids yet.. Lucky bastard gets to go to malaysia.. Ive been to the melb grand prix twice i started following f1 properly since the first time i went such an amazing experience.. Id like to go to monaco one day..

Comment

Many I would love to go to malaysia just for the food!!!

Comment

if i did f1, it would have to be the full pit pass/vip experience.... unfortunately thats a very expensive option

Comment

Well here is a comparison to go to F1 from the Gold Coast to Melbourne VS Gold Coast to Malaysia.

to Melbourne: Air fares/accom with breakfast transfers etc... approx $1300.00 .... (probably around $200 a night to stay for 5 nights and $300 return air ticket)
                  Grand stand ticket $350 for a low end grand stand.
                  plus not really that cheap to eat.

This is where its a no brainer!!!!

to Malaysia: Air fares/accom with breakfast for 5 nights ... $660.00 ($47 a night in a 4 star hotel)
                  Grand stand ticket I paid $134.00 (high end grand stand)
                  plus mega cheap to eat

So the question was Malaysia or Melbourne.!!!!!!!

So I chose Malaysia..... OBVIOUSLY!!!!

Comment

Yeah sorry i didnt look at it that way.. Makes sense now, although for me its possible to do melb gp because one of my good mates lives in melb.. Only have to pay for airfares and f1 tickets any other spending (food, shopping, party) i can just decide if i want to skimp on a few of those.. I dont mind the general admission tickets, its good because you can move around.. I will watch from the grandstand one day..

Comment

Working...
                    X