X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be moving places soon.
    Will be interesting what i can fit in my Colt.

So far i've moved a washing machine and a small fridge 300litres with no issues

Comment

• Biggest thing I put in my boot was my bike...

Comment

• Second longest thing was flat pack 2m+ tall ikea cabinet, fold front and one rear passenger seat down and it sits boot to dash, on top of the passenger airbag. What size TV do you got to move? Thinking of getting a 65" LED sometime, but don't want to lie it diagonally. I know 42" fit fine.

Comment

• Longest for me was a kids swing set still in the box. Front passenger reclined back, back seats folded down.
          Front of box resting on the dash and it just fits in

Comment

• I fit a 60 inch LED LCD in the box but I dont keep back seats in the car. I think it perplexed a Triton onwner next to me who could not fit one in his back tray

Comment

• Kids swing set?! Classic! Next would be one of those kids jumping castles plus compressor

That's awesome later! The expression on the Triton owner's face must have been priceless.

Comment

• Feeling rich, got $10 credit to spend before 24th May from supercheapauto club

Comment

• Originally posted by kalt View Post
                  Feeling rich, got $10 credit to spend before 24th May from supercheapauto club
                  Sames :-) Got two bottles of Nulon engine oil flush for $10 (had 2 for $20 deal on) :-)
                  Last edited by skyrex; 24-05-2014, 09:51 PM. Reason: Engrish

Comment

• I got two bottles of air freshener spray, I probably should have only bought one

One was 'SCA Summer Breeze' 250mL for $3.50, pleasant freshy smell covers up the exhaust fumes in cabin of another car quite nicely.

The other was 'SCA New Car' 250mL - smells like retirement village rather than a new car. Maybe my olfactory sense has died as I don't remember a new car smelling like retirement village... ever.
                    I've been to a few retirement villages so don't get me wrong, it's not an unpleasant smell, nor is it the smell of death looming. It's just not the smell of a new car.

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/onl...d=222453#Cross
                    I note no review of this product on their website, I really should say something.

Was going to get the Oakwood Deodouriser and pay the extra $1

Comment

• I moved a 60inch tv as well. Last weekend. Just fits laying it down touching the front seats and rear hatch

Also signed up to that sca rewards as well

Comment

• New BBQ, guy from Bunnings didn't think it would fit.
                        But it did.
                        LG1

Comment

• Is that an invitation for a BBQ at your place LG1!?

Cars and Coffee Meet on Saturday 9th August, 1 Banfield Crt near Laverton Market, meet other car enthusiasts and have some rolls/hotdogs/muffins/cookies... there's going to be a exhibition put on by the stunt bikers Front Up Freestyle there too. Event begins 8.30am to midday. If you don't wash and detail your car you can't win a prize (basically put some effort in and you could win!)
                          Last edited by kalt; 31-07-2014, 11:35 AM. Reason: Correct Date

Comment

• Originally posted by LG1 View Post
                            New BBQ, guy from Bunnings didn't think it would fit.
                            But it did.
                            LG1

Hahah I recently got one of those 4 burner with a hood cover as well.
                            Fitted in with room to spare

Comment

• Turtle controller
                              http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bQFepBZaCf...ktheturtle.JPG

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2csNrQB63w

Happy Easter Peeps

Comment

Working...
                                X