X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Rant Dumping Ground

This thread will be treated as a chatting room. Feel free to chat about anything here.

finally, somewhere where we can stick faux, tmr and mcCoy...lol

ha ha

Comment

Just went for a interview. Man, did i suck Got to hate when you spent 5 mins bragging what you can do and only then started to forget what's the original question.....

Finger's crossed. At least i think i did pass across my strong point which sounds like a perfect fit to what they wanted.......

Comment

Pants dropped, bent over and ready to take it

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...7/explicit.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lovecolt View Post
          Just went for a interview. Man, did i suck Got to hate when you spent 5 mins bragging what you can do and only then started to forget what's the original question.....

Finger's crossed. At least i think i did pass across my strong point which sounds like a perfect fit to what they wanted.......
          Damn... I try and do what politicians do... Don't answer the question asked, answer the question you would have liked to be asked...

I'm lucky, been with the same company now 7yrs and have a goal for long service. My secondary goal is long service without ever taking a sickie...

Comment

I think i have already achieved the "long service without taking any sickie" part of things Out of my 5yrs within the 2 company, i think i can count the amount of sickie i took with 1 hand.....

Pity, the boss don't give a jack about if you never took your sickie

Comment

yer my last job was like 5yrs. Being a chef u dont get a choice of calling in sick lol. Took a lot of panadol and cooked lol~

But now i'm in a new job large company and planning to progress into management and the Head Office department.

Good luck to you Ryan

Comment

Ain't you at Electronic Boutique? Tommy?

Comment

Game actually

Used to be Games Wizards till GAME Uk bought em out and now its Game. 60+ stores in sydney so yer their getting big. I'm just a full time atm. Waiting for a 2IC or Store manager spot to open up. Was sorta forced into this position due to no new positions.

BUT

If any of you want games or assec i can do 25% off all games and controls etc. Not consoles. Even i dont get a discount lol~

Xbox360, Playstation 2 and 3, Wii, DS Lites, PSP's and even PC's.

Comment

I'll be working at Macquarie Centre as of Sunday. Currently at Warringah Mall (Carlingford to Brookvale is a BITCH lol~) but just got my transfer cleared ^^~

Comment

Originally posted by ommeh View Post
                      G...60+ stores in sydney so yer their getting big.
                      There's not that many suburbs in sydney, surely?

Comment

you'd be shocked

post code for Sydney City is 2000

Carlingford is 2118

theres ALOT of suburbs in sydney lol~

Comment

Sickies, Guys take as many as you can get away with, I have worked in two companies for 7 years each and took probably 10 sickies in that time.
                          Thats nearly 200+ days of time I have worked that I could of been doing something else or just being less stressed or better yet improving yourself doing a course to get a better job. I have a a high work ethic but these days Bosses just screw you for everything, no overtime no time off and more importnantly if you leave you will not get paid out for RDO's (if you get them) or sick leave.

I am not saying take a day off as soon as you get a sick day oweing but keep some for when you are really sick but hey you only live once!!!

Comment

I agreed, Phil. Maybe they should start providing incentives for people not taking sickies. I know they do give out extra bonus at the end of each yr for those that haven't taken much annual leave. Can't remember the exact term for it.... Can't see why not the same for sick leaves...

Comment

I get APC magazine subscription for not taking more than 3 days of sickies a year. I never take sickies anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X