X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any mechanic here,really need your help

i have a Mitsubishi colt ralliart but it wont start,well they said that the ecu is working,change both crank n cam sensors,check tru the wiring for any open circuit that part is k.the problem is that current is not coming down to the plugs.each time we put the diagnosis on it said po340 n there is a new cam sensor on it,so i am really confuse,dnt know what other options leave.really need your advise plz n thanks.P0314

Originally posted by ELEGNT
    Winston we have a problem
    Hahahaha

On a more serious note, I hope someone is able to assist.

Comment

Go into a bit more detail. When you say there is no current going to the plugs what are you referring to? As in there is no 12v to the coil packs? Have you put an oscilloscope on the signal lines of the crank and cam sensors? Should be a 5v square wave form

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

wen we scan it,we keep gettin cam sensor circuit a PO340,but both sensor are working.there is no current from the coil pack onto the plugs,compression is good,gas is there.

Comment

one time it start enuh but they had to crank the engine over n over till start but it didnt keep up just shut off,what they did was to take the cam sensor out of it housing n flash again a iron metal r sumting,da was how they got current n made it start

Comment

How many times have you tried to start it with fuel pumping through? I remember when i did the ecu in my car without the triggering settings it actually killed the spark plugs. Had to take them out and heat them up with a blow torch. Have you actually taken one of the coil packs off and put a spare spark plug in and seen if it actually sparks? The obd code could have been previously stored without a reset. Try actually removing a coil pack, putting a New spark plug in and grounding it out on the engine. Trying to measure the current is a bit hit and miss. If not Ive got a wiring schematic that you can use to run the cam sensor straight to the ecu

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

send me that wiring schematic that you can use to run the cam sensor straight to the ecu.my email marleyroots@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
              X