X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpppp me...wth is going on ???

Ahhh my (abs), ASC and the little sliding car lights keep comming up when I drive the colt around usually after after breaking the lights pop up!!! They seem to stay there until I turn the car off ahhhhhhhh help

Noted I have a flattish battery if that could be the case!!

Cheers a bunch if anyone could help

Tommy

you running a flash or anything? mods?

Comment

My mate just put in elegnts ex fmic kit!! Could that be the issue??

Comment

possible. if it keeps happening, rip out the cooler and go back to stock. sounds like you've knocked something or damaged it in the process though.

Comment

Ahhhhh man u thunk it will be safe to dive till the weekend???

Comment

check you brake fluid level.

Comment

Nah no pod buddy....just had it serviced too so I don't think it's the brake fluid I'll doulbe take that anyway!

Comment

Did you change your tyre recently? Had a customer with a different profile left / right tyre and caused his HSV to do the same. (he upgraded to a higher profile tyre and one's burst, hence you put back the OEM one, therefore the different left/right profile)

Comment

It's definitely only when I brake....and the lights all stay on where abouts is the brake fluid located??

Comment

Umm haven't changed tyres in about 3 months now....

Comment

Originally posted by tommii View Post
                      It's definitely only when I brake....and the lights all stay on where abouts is the brake fluid located??
                      Its the plastic container to the top left (if you are now facing towards the engine)

Comment

Brake fluid located on the left corner at the back. Be careful not to overrefill and drip over timming belt

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovecolt View Post
                          Did you change your tyre recently? Had a customer with a different profile left / right tyre and caused his HSV to do the same. (he upgraded to a higher profile tyre and one's burst, hence you put back the OEM one, therefore the different left/right profile)
                          This is a highly probable solution here. I get the same thing running different sized tyres front and back. Different rotational diameters affecting the speed sensors causing a mismatch. Once in a blue moon i will take a corner and get the lights up.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalusjc View Post
                            This is a highly probable solution here. I get the same thing running different sized tyres front and back. Different rotational diameters affecting the speed sensors causing a mismatch. Once in a blue moon i will take a corner and get the lights up.
                            why would it come up now after the cooler install though? not saying the cooler caused the actual problem but rather something being knocked when it was installed etc etc

Comment

Yeah same as I was thinking oddone!

We (me and mate) installed on Thursday and the light has only been occurring since Sunday. I tried switching car on and off but it appears and stays lit every time after I brake...I also notice this feint beeeeeeeeeeppppp!! And a after that a little hummm coming from the fuses area...

Comment

Working...
                              X