X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progressive Car Insurance

Anybody with these insurers? They seem to be really cheap..

http://www.progressiveonline.com.au/

Damn, that is seriously cheap compared to what I'm paying now. Very interested

Comment

Yup same here...But I dont know what their deal is with mods..they dont seem to cover them..

Comment

At the end of the quote you can choose to select modifications. I think they cover up to 2k worth of mods but you have to list them and it will bump up the premium a bit

Comment

Those mods are not the mods we refer too..their 'mods' include tow bars, roof racks, reverse sensors and those kinda mods...

Comment

No personal experience with Progressive Car Insurance, but I know with Buzz Insurance they offered a really low premium for me (allows mods too),but now they have closed. They were underwritten by IAG, and they still honour existing policies. Buzz was around for less than half a year I think, not sure about Progressive but if they're on the same business model as Buzz (online only dealings, unmanned call centre, emailed claims) then the same might happen. Not sure if the Australian market is big enough for more of these products.

Comment

I just got a quote from progressive - $331.00 !!!! wtf... It must have a super fine print.

I'm too on Buzz - was quite happy with them - only $6xx . Too bad their shutdown... but i'm still with them until 2013 april.

Comment

They're always cheap until you have to make a claim...

Comment

Originally posted by odysseyesm View Post
                  They're always cheap until you have to make a claim...
                  yep, i'd rather stick with a company i know i can rely on when shit goes tits up

Comment

Working...
                  X