X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruimond View Post
    Insurance company: Coles Insurance (Westfarmers)
    Rating: 1
    Premium: $680 Full Comp
    Excess: $500
    Agreed Value: $22,900
    Mods: Covered Lowered Suspension

I just did a new quote on the coles site and it was up to about $790. Damn....price was cheaper when coles insurance just came out. Now they've gone up.
    Price probably went up to fund the cheap milk coles are selling, so much for prices are down down - lol. I gather all these guys who have their colt insured on the north side of $20,000 are either covering a lot of mods or have an 09-10 complied colt.

Comment

Originally posted by Corosith View Post
      Price probably went up to fund the cheap milk coles are selling, so much for prices are down down - lol. I gather all these guys who have their colt insured on the north side of $20,000 are either covering a lot of mods or have an 09-10 complied colt.
      did a quick quote for coles

24yr old 2166 .............$approx 2400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Haha funding the cheap milk. Nah well only went with them since AAMI and Coles were the cheapest at the time, i had recently had my first ever accident in my old car...so everyother insurer was gonna charge me up to $1k or more for just 1 accident in the last 3 years.

Yeah mines 09 complied. Its also what i paid at the time lol. Which was abit more expensive, but i was deseperate and it has really low KM's. :P

Comment

06/07 model $430 full comp with Budget Direct. 52yo. Rating 1. Market value, no mods.

Comment

Under $300 each, over 30, lots of bad driving history lol. I'm with Shannons, lets just say they are very understanding, and I'm a good customer

Comment

Working...
            X