Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe you can challenge it, check this out from I believe the same operators
    http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1225940010448

Comment

M5 is not a point to point system.

Comment

When police are able to prove that they are not reliant on traffic offenses to exist, that will be the day that I believe speed cameras serve any other purpose than revenue raising...

The cops just tried a new camera out over here, they put it on the freeway where it goes from 100 to 80, caught a couple of thousand motorists in 8 hours (majority going 2-6 km over the limit), even the RAC issued a WTF notice... My thoughts are if that many people are "speeding" through the area... Maybe the limit is wrong you f wits!!! It's a freeway! The police justified out with a statement simply saying "we are not revenue raising"

Don't trust cops, got 3 mates who have all become cops, it's a freakin secret society who all think they are above the law and superior to others...

Comment

2-6kms over the limit is a load of shit, speedos are not that accurate

Comment

I just got the paper work for my latest one in the Lane Cove tunnel. 77kmh in a 60 zone. Normally 80 but they dropped it for a fucking breakdown. I looked at the pics, right after the camera all the arrows are green, not orange dots. What do green arrows mean? Regular fucking speed right?

Cunts.

Going to fight that one cause technically i was 3kmh UNDER the regular speed limit. Plus i was at work so i might just say i had a client in the car whom was being difficult (work in mental health).

Comment

dot mean bugger all, speed limits are imposed by the speed limit sign, which should have been before the camera i suppose.

Comment

You guys have all probably figured it out by now.. but for those who havent this will help regarding M5 cameras:

The camera in the tunnel from kingsgrove to the airport is exactly at the 3rd "80km/h" sign each way.

slow down.. and you'll slightly see the road markings. hope that helps

Comment

I've just realized that speeding fine is cheaper in NSW than VIC
                  WTF...

Comment

The M5 Tunnel cameras are located gate/door 15 eastbound and gate/door 19 westbound.

Comment

Working...
                    X