X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m5 speeding fines

So i got not 1 but 2 in the mail today. Apparently i was doing 10km over in the tunnel somewhere. I alway thought the cameras were in the tunnel entrance only.

What worries me more is I did this apparently twice in one day on the 25th of Sep. How many more times have I been done going through that god damn tunnel at "10kmh" over.

I always slow down for the entrance too cause I know theres speed cameras. Pissed off epic.

Anybody got some idea to fight it? Seems weird I got done on the same night twice doing basically the exact same speed over the limit (12 and 13kmh) each way.

fuck.

Yo Blake! The cameras are between the Entrance to the tunnel and the Airport exit eastbound and westbound around the same area.... There painted black on the roof of the tunnel so you cant see them but if you pay attention to the left solid line on the road you will see the distance markings (like a ruler painted on the road) if you blink you will miss it coz they only mark out about 5 meters or so.

Sorry to hear about the fines man. It's only a matter of time before the 5-0 get ya these days.

Comment

So what freaks me out is i just modded the exhaust, it sounds awesome in the tunnel. I might have given it some juice right as the camera was there. Stupid I know.

Fuck i wonder if i can claim leniency. Need my licence for work. talk about stress.

Comment

Pay one of ur mates to take the points! or ask someone in ur family who has a licence but hardly or never drives to take the points for ya. My last Solicitor/Barister cost $800 per session in court. I reckon one of the boys would have done it for a case of beer and a green back!

Comment

Bugger eh. How many points is that in total?

Comment

$90 and 1 point each way. This isnt bad. So thats $180 and 2 points. I've already lost 3 in the last year so that makes it 7 total. IF for some reason I was doing say, 140kmh on the weekend at the same place, then I'd be fucked. I'll deff have to pay somebody to take anymore that I might get. I can take the 2 now, but yeah... next two weeks and I'm gona be biting my nails.

why oh why do rcolts have to sound good when being pushed...

Comment

what NOT to do in the m5 tunnel

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...2-38960792.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...2-38958150.jpg

Comment

I jus realised i might have gone through that tunnel on the recent long weekend. I'm fucked.

Comment

Shame Bud..... Thats crap worrying about it.

I got stop by a Commi on the road last week- 98kmh in an 80 zone- $200 (2 points)..........

Comment

Not that im proud about it, but I decided to drag a WRX of a set on lights which happened to be an under cover cop.......... he kept chasing me and I kept going.......... till I saw the blue light in mirror that is..... I got 6 month ban and car taken of me for a week........... and you know what the ironic think was that I never drag above the speed limit ever........ but the heat of the moment and all that shit...... It's not worth it anymore!!

Comment

The money making machine in action, that sucks! On the lighter side, at least you got some good pics of the colt in the tunnel, pity there's no flames popping out the back!

Comment

jem how long ago was that and in what car?

And yeah coro i've got 4 pics per fine. 2 of them are in night vision mode so you can clearly see my plates.

I dont understand how ive never been done in that tunnel before. Its fucking with my head. Like they were waiting to get me loll

Comment

Maybe it was mitsubishi's only day??

Comment

9 months or so and in the black beast......... the cops were amazed that i left them standing! but it didn't help me in court

Comment

fuck jem. Unlucky. I deff know what you mean about the heat of the moment. That rush is epic.

The shit we do for some brain chemicals.

Comment

Working...
                              X