X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt RWC issues

So I dropped off the missus rcolt at a little RWC shop this morning to get one done so she could put the car in her name tomorrow ... Called up around 12 this arvo to ask how it was and could I pick it up for lunch and this is what happened

Keep in mind her rcolt is 3rd owner, 50,xxx old and 08 model

The sump washer wasnt changed on the last service and they where going to drain the oil to replace it and charge her for a service ... I said the oils golden and not even 300k's old so no ... The brakes need to be replaced, I Had the boys at work look at the brakes and they lold and said the brakes are fine, spare wheel nut missing - I'll try and get through work today

They picked those items (sump plug washer, brakes are apparently machined, spare wheel nut missing) and declined a RWC, I'm a little shitty about it as it seems there not key/drastic RWC points ( as in cracked windscreen, bald tyres, gauges on the side pillar, etc )

Anyone else had the same issuses etc ?

Cheers

P.S - He tried to say $160 a single stock rotor (not including labour) I lold and said nah I'll get it done elsewhere thx

Anyone in nsw doesn't need one till 5 yo

Comment

Working...
    X