X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Miss Invincible Driver and Passenger

So here I am traveling home from work, doing 80kph in an 80 in the right hand lane as my turn is coming up, and from behind comes the persistent High Beams of an inconsiderate Ass, eventually the lights come off, but the closeness say 120mm (no exaggeration) worries me a bit and I thought Fuck It! Apply 1 x Handbrake Quickly! well, if most of you have done this you will find that the people behind suddenly discover what they have for breakfast real quick. I stopped dead in the road, nobody can pass me, I want to sort this out now, I thought nah let's play a little so applied 1 x accelerator and sped off with a Mazda 3 traveling some distance behind. I look down, I'm doing about *illegal reference removed* and a red light lights up the next intersection. I wait patiently for the mazda to arrive for the showdown. The Mazda turns up just short of two minutes later (Mt Cotton Rd) and bunch of what I call degenerates inside sporting ego stickers all over their arms, why the fuck you driving in the fast lane? Fast Lane? I thought to myself, in the 14 years of driving I never knew there was a fast lane, I knew there was a speed limit and when you have a car beside you doing the same speed limit its not really wise to smash into them, so your pathetic self and your toad of a girlfriend can get past me, next words were not so kind towards me or my little car, and the guy pleaded with me to get out the car. I replied, I will not as my seats are far too comfy. This sent them mad, and once again another "play"chase started once the light turned green, and was short lives as they turned off (capalaba macdonalds I would think.). So I know exactly what they look like and I have 2 lovely friends who would like to meet them once again. If anybody knows or hears of any of this in the Redlands, My number is 0402 626 208 and I would love to take a call from them. I will not be pushed, and if I ever see you with your celtic patterned arms and you're employed, you want to hope your boss has accident cover for you! Anybody please pass on my details, and yes, the little flower stickers on the back window of your car looked so gay!! (anybody wanting to get arm tattoos take note) Thats the problem with distinctive Tattoos, and a girly haircut, you will be seen, and karma will catch up! I called the police and told them, to be on the look out, the officer said I should have got out and thumped them, I said no, Ill give you my number and you can call me when you find them. It's great to have friends in high places! Thats all.

Sounds like you had a lot of fun I would suggest that you edit your own speeds out of your post though, just in case.

Comment

Nah I'm not worried for that, I even told the police on the phone what I was doing at the time of driving.

Comment

I didn't really want to say something - But is it -really- worth it? Sure they may have been at fault, yet it takes a stronger person to let it go. What goes around comes around.

Comment

i say f*ck em. some clown wants to be a tool you jump out of the car, grab a torque wrench or long extension (tools for work of course) and watch him curl up in a little ball and shit himself. whilst id agree with the karma statement if people are going to be absolute asses you gotta pull them back into reality. they are all tough in there cars but jump out and show them you mean business and they generally wet there pants. im a pretty timid driver but i've had 1 or 2 occasions where i've been tailgated and jumped out of the car in a rage. lol nobody fucks with a crazy person in overalls holding a breaker bar. i know its a colt sacrifice and ultimately you shouldnt have raced them but sometimes slamming on the brakes and letting them hit you up the rear of the car is justice. after all they shouldnt have been tailgating you.

Comment

i don't really get it, so did they hit your car and run? or they were just yelling at you? and why did you call the police?

Comment

How to escalate a situation!

Comment

In adversarial situations, you can generally choose to defuse or escalate. My personal opinion is that it is usually better to be happy/uninjured than right.

Good for you that no harm came to your person or vehicle.

Comment

Don't know whether it applies to QLD, but in SA 80kph zones require you to keep left unless overtaking (or turning off in your case). All the same tailgating is intimidating and dangerous - I would have left them to their own devices and simply reported them in, you do not know what people are capable of these days (i.e. they follow back to you home, you get out of your car and they bash the living crap out of you.) I can understand your frustration, but better off letting it go vs messing about with them.

Comment

Road Ragers here in N.S.W get fucking shot! Literally! A father of 2 was shot dead in the street by an irate driver on Australia day this year. I steer clear of conflict because you just don't know what your gettin yourself into until you have a 9mm pointed at you!

Comment

Originally posted by Corosith View Post
                      Don't know whether it applies to QLD, but in SA 80kph zones require you to keep left unless overtaking (or turning off in your case). All the same tailgating is intimidating and dangerous - I would have left them to their own devices and simply reported them in, you do not know what people are capable of these days (i.e. they follow back to you home, you get out of your car and they bash the living crap out of you.) I can understand your frustration, but better off letting it go vs messing about with them.
                      Same rules apply about being in the left if you're not overtaking in WA any speed for us though as far as i knew but when is an rcolt not overtaking haha but what i read his turn was coming up soon. I much prefer a member to vent their anger on the boards than be lying on a board in the morgue. I used to get the same with tailgaters i wont preach but now i just go in the left lane. Fights arent fought with fists anymore just look at kids walking the streets with poles. Not to mention everyone has a mobile phone to call more of there own friends to help when they get in trouble even if theyre at fault. But as i said before i much prefer you guys to vent on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Celection View Post
                        Same rules apply about being in the left if you're not overtaking in WA any speed for us though
                        never seeen a metro cop enforce this rule
                        seen country cops light up offenders though

Comment

ive seen it once on roe hwy. highway patrol pulled over a really slow as truck in right lane at like 3 am. It's a bit more timid in WA without all the gang crap. we've generally got rat tailed P plater commonwhore drivers who are all way to cool for school. I'm pretty relaxed and it takes a fair bit to wind me up but some people infuriate me. lol the downfalls of adhd. i guess its morals though. why the hell should you let someone else intimidate you and walk all over you

Comment

Originally posted by daedalusjc View Post
                            I'm pretty relaxed and it takes a fair bit to wind me up but some people infuriate me. lol the downfalls of adhd. i guess its morals though. why the hell should you let someone else intimidate you and walk all over you
                            ...+1

Comment

Yeah hate tailgaters too.. Especially when im driving on the slow lane (left lane) and on one lane roads where there's a slower car in front or it the neighbourhood.. Tailgaters are intimidating and pushing us to go faster.. But in suburb areas..? Who knows if any kid will be crossing the road without looking for an on coming car.. And the Tailgaters don't even know who are in the car in front.. Might be an old person, kids, a baby passenger..

For me, when i'm being tailgated when on the slow lane where the fast lane is wide open or in suburban, housing, school areas.. I just slow down more and stare them through the rear view mirror, letting them open their eyes on where they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X