X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear ended as well

Got rear ended today, i was driving down leach hwy, the car in front me stop suddenly due to traffics n traffic light at the front. I stopped, but the car behind me couldnt stop in time, n rear ended my car.

Anyone mate from Perth can suggest me some decent workshop to do the repair?

Vincent™

The car who crash into my rear.

toyota corolla

Comment

^^ damn thats bad luck

but more importantly how was ur car! lol

hope all is well

Comment

hey vvip!
        i just got my car back yesterday from being repaired from EXACTLY the same situation, and on Leach Hway too!!

Anyways we just got it fixed by Romanos who are near the corner of Leach Hway and High rd in Willetton, they did a freakin awesome job.. i mean awesome... they repaired all kinds of little paint chips and stuff just cause they could... the car came back in immaculate condition too, cleaned inside!

I am very very happy with the job they did!

PS my wife was driving at the time!

Romano's Smash Repairs Willetton

14 Augusta St, Willetton, WA 6155

p: (08) 94575288 f: (08) 94575236

Comment

Thanks Bunny, wiil give them a call soon.

Here is my car's condition
          Rear ended

Comment

haha thats tame compared to mine, still havent got it back cos mitsubishi are being dickheads and have no parts well so they say or there just not sending them out to the repairer, he still hasnt got a rear bumper or garnish for mine after 2 and a bit weeks wait.

Comment

thats pretty good! the damage is minimal. Man the corolla is caked lol!

Comment

lol you got harldy hit at all

Comment

the fact is he got hit.... why is everyone hitting our cars... i think ill leave mine in the garage for week....

Comment

that damage is pretty much exactly like what mine looked like too... crazy!!

Comment

Our small little rcolt is so tough...
                      Btw, i reckon our brakes is awesome, just that other cars with crappy brakes couldnt stop in time...

Comment

The entire rear bumper has to be replaced, the rear bodykit as well..

Comment

still havent got my car back after 3 weeks. panel shop guy has been calling me feeling like crap cos he has my car sitting there and mitsubishi arent delivering the parts to him.... hopefully ill get something this week. feels like i havent ever had the car. it sucks having to be driven everywhere.

Comment

yeh parts have been an issue for the rcolt.

Comment

hmm that is strange i needed the back replaced too and it was only at Romanos for 1 week...

Comment

Working...
                              X