Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky unmarked police cars!

Hey all,

yesterday @ my work in the industrial suburb of brendale, i noticed a new navy blue vw jetta pulling someone with lights flashing - twas an unmarked cop car! half an hour later i go to head home and look who's driving towards me the same jetta - so i just tottle along @ 50kph and as i pass them u could see in their faces they were hoping to get me.. haha

anyway, @ evooz some members have mentioned quite a few they've spotted around and yesterday i see this one at work, so i thought it'd be interesting to see what other fellow rcolters have spotted around the place. so this thread is basically to state what sneaky unmarked police cars u've seen around and to have a general bitch about em if u like

teheheh i was thinking that u just got done before i opened the thread bahahaha

i haven't seen any undercovers recently but will post here when i do

Comment

seen a few unmarked police cars lately. Ford FPV and Holden HSV, saw a ford territory, standard falcon ghia, mitsu 380.

Comment

haha no clem

evo-oz examples - gm grey 100 series landcruiser, black 300c, blue trd camry, gold toyota prado, silver ford focus xr5, black holden crewman, white hsv, silver ss ute, a HUMMER!! , black vz ute, red vy sv6, liberty gt spec b, etc.. u get the idea, a bit too crafty for my liking.. not just holden/ford with pursuit rims anymore..

Comment

i've seen a subaru SUV undercover around epping...

Comment

There was an s13 silvia in bris a couple of years ago when i was living in bris... very sneaky, i didn't like it at all.....

Comment

theres quite a few black xr6 turbos around perth
              thats all i've seen recently

do the guys on evo oz differentiate between a policeman in uniform but off duty driving his own car or do all these weird examples have the radar, lights and sirens installed? maybe its different interstate but i cant see WAPOL having the money to splash out on a liberty GT Spec B.

Comment

WAPOL has a black BMW (late series 3 version I think???) with big chrome pimp rims, dark windows etc... the sort of car hoons might like to try drag off from the lights???

Comment

mmm a recent spotto for BRISBANE region on evo oz

You wont believe this guys.. My dad is a paramedic so he see Police all the time. They have a maroon Evo 8 or 9 now. Dad cant tell the differences between models, but knows it an Evo. So keep your eye out for that one on the southside of Brisbane.

Comment

wow qld is starting to get a few. couple or aurions out there too.

Comment

Last monday driving back to Canberra on Hume HW (thx god my gf was driving), saw a police car from the rear view mirror, hiding inside the bush in the middle strip, literally only half the car is out sticking out. After 5 min of driving, some poor bastard got pulled over. Damn sneaky bastards.

Comment

Hey, i heard from my mate, there are 2 subaru liberty dark colour, unmarked WA cop cars.

Comment

There is a metallic gold (at least from memory it was that colour) Subaru WRX current model hatch which is an unmarked police car in Perth. I saw photos of it parked on Stirling St. out the back of CIB. It had the lights mounted on the bottom of the windscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by PerthRColt View Post
                            There is a metallic gold (at least from memory it was that colour) Subaru WRX current model hatch which is an unmarked police car in Perth. I saw photos of it parked on Stirling St. out the back of CIB. It had the lights mounted on the bottom of the windscreen.
                            Its a silver one your thinking of. But theres plenty more WRX fuzz cars running around perth. The MY08 hatches are unmarked, plus at least 1 fully marked 06/07.

Comment

theres a marked 08 VRX Lancer doin laps around campbelltown area..i thinks its only a GD car tho.

Comment

Working...
                              X