X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-100 in ??

I'm still to time it, but i think i can manage 7 seconds in a good day...

can our car pull 6 seconds or under?? if so, tell me how!!

oh dats 0-100km/h

Originally posted by ob1tanobey View Post
    ahahah NooOoOO.... I can't do it!!! managed 8 seconds,,,,, shocking...

Comment

im not gona bother lol

Comment

reckon a few of the cars over here in the West could do it... Daed's prob, mine maybe, a few of the LSDed colts... not a heap of them, but a few of us have some good power going on...

With Daed's boost controller I get 14psi boost from around 2200rpm to red line... if it's on "holy crap" settings...

Comment

can our car pull 6 seconds or under?? if so, tell me how!!

oh dats 0-100km/h
          Absolutely can do 0-100kmh in 6 seconds... downhill!

If our counterparts in Europe and Asia can do what, ~5 seconds, our colts should be able to do it too but you gotta show some $$$.

Comment

0.5 seconds for me

Comment

Originally posted by filofaith View Post
              im not gona bother lol
              u serz? u proly can with all those mods.. seriously... i wonder if the singaporians are pushing 6's.. I seriously just want to spend 1 or 2g.. or maybe 3....ahah any more than dat i will buy a civic R.

Comment

Originally posted by pAuL View Post
                0.5 seconds for me
                ehhe 0-100km/h not 0-100cm/h

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybash View Post
                  With Daed's boost controller I get 14psi boost from around 2200rpm to red line... if it's on "holy crap" settings...
                  is dat holy crap! my pants is on fire or holy crap the engines gonna blow! aheahe watever it will take to do da dash in less than 6 seconds.. i be happy..

Comment

Well, it will take alot of punishment to a car to get the best 0-100kmph timing. Its not always about power in things like this.

And i saw Civic R mentioned here......but didn't one know that the Civic R FN2R in aus, already has a slower 0-100kmph factory time than RColt. So, you need $0 to be quicker than them on 0-100kmph.

Comment

there's no accurate way of measuring this

the dyno apps i've used on the iphone have told me my car does it in between 8 secs and 5 secs, depending on the app

Comment

u serz? u proly can with all those mods.. seriously... i wonder if the singaporians are pushing 6's.. I seriously just want to spend 1 or 2g.. or maybe 3....ahah any more than dat i will buy a civic R.
                        it probably is possible but will need the best driving/ tyre setup or to make it simple buy the LSD !!!!!!!!!!! thats all you need !!!! the FN2R is slow cause no LSD however the new championship white FN2R suppose to have one and be quicker..... but yeh getting power out of NA is $$$$$$$$$ and will use more fuel once power is exacted...

NA with the same power as a turbo u'll usually see the turbo better on fuel

Comment

Originally posted by filofaith View Post
                          it probably is possible but will need the best driving/ tyre setup or to make it simple buy the LSD !!!!!!!!!!! thats all you need !!!! the FN2R is slow cause no LSD however the new championship white FN2R suppose to have one and be quicker..... but yeh getting power out of NA is $$$$$$$$$ and will use more fuel once power is exacted...

NA with the same power as a turbo u'll usually see the turbo better on fuel
                          oh i tot stock civic type r's do it in 6.7 somethings.... maybe misread it...

Comment

I timed mine a couple of days ago just with a stop watch ( passenger was doing it ) and got 7.6 regularly. Stock 08 model by the way.

Comment

i got 6.8 with framerate timer video on my profile modz were panel and exhaust

Comment

Working...
                              X