X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralliart Colt Sightings

Thought it would be good to start a thread on our Ralliart Colt sightings. I've had my car for almost 3 months now and I've only seen one other on the road so I'll start off the thread.

Red R Colt spotted on Reserve Road in Artarmon on Friday 9th Feb at about 7pm.

besides mine..

i've only seen a black one on the M1 near the gold coast back in december and they had "LIL EVO" as the number plate! lol nice one

Comment

I can't actually remember which company his from, but "LIL EVO" is owned by the wife of a sales rep from one of the big companies that does modifications. I was just talking to this guy from autobarn about it - Has quite a few goodies too

Anyway, spotted a Black Colt on Bermuda Street near Pac fair, Gold Coast.

Comment

spotted a silver rcolt on portrush rd around 11-11.30 adelaide

Comment

only ever seen one other at krispy kreme if thats how you spell it at liverpool on a sat night

Comment

Glen, wasnt a gunmetal grey at about 3-4 am 2 weeks ago was it?

Comment

Along Pennant Hills Rd, Red RColt white on black plates @ 7:30ish this morning. Anyone here

Comment

Who owns the red one always parked at a certain work building in Dickson?

I won't name the company, just in case anyone feels like checking this forum to go steal an rcolt, but its a big company and I kinda work for the same company indirectly.. I see this red one parked there a bit...

Comment

Silver RColt on Parramatta Rd heading out of the city in Pertersham area (after the subaru dealership) at 12:30am 18th March. Come on, who is it? own up!

Comment

Rcolt spotted

I spotted a Rcolt same colour as Lovecolts At 17.30 on the 11/04/2006 on the cnr of Marion St and William St Bankstown it was heading west now this is the second time I have seen this Rcolt in this area.

Oh just thort id mention it took off at the lights and all the cars behind it must have had their handbrakes on strange that.

Ok own up who owns it?

Comment

Silver RColt Saturday 14th April in Paramatta Westfield Carpark with silver number plates. i left them this web address. hope they've joined up. Give us a shout if you have joined but not posted.

Comment

Wow! you guys always spot rcolters on road....i seen none

Jeff, don't tell me you write our site address on a tissue paper and leave it on the guy's windscreen

Comment

gah, finally spotted another rcolt in brizzy!

saturday 21 April 2007 at about 3.45pm on days rd at the grange with a young lass behind the wheel..

btw it was silver

Comment

Originally posted by aby82 View Post
                            gah, finally spotted another rcolt in brizzy!

saturday 21 April 2007 at about 3.45pm on days rd at the grange with a young lass behind the wheel..

btw it was silver
                            Young lass you say now it's a pitty that you did not stop to render assistance as any gentalman would, plus it would have served as a Rcolt meetup in Brizy.

Comment

true true but i dont think she even spotted me..

and we were going opposite directions

Comment

Working...
                              X