X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Ralliart - Rear Shocks required

Guys, any suggestions for replacement rear shocks for the Colt ?

Any idea how much OEM ones are ? Yes, yes, I know ... I should just call up Mitsubishi and ask them.

OEM or aftermarket ... any info appreciated. Thanks.

I fitted some Colt VRX matching (gabriel i think) gas shocks, anyway upmarket ones vor the VRX colt and they work better than the originals, and I ride on lowered king springs and whiteline swaybar. Have had the shocks in for 30k so far and all great

Comment

Originally posted by later View Post
      I fitted some Colt VRX matching (gabriel i think) gas shocks, anyway upmarket ones vor the VRX colt and they work better than the originals, and I ride on lowered king springs and whiteline swaybar. Have had the shocks in for 30k so far and all great
      What was it that made them work better ? Do you have a part number .. pretty please .. can't seem to find them on the gabriel shocks website
      RA Hatch 11/80 82
      Select
      RB, RC, RD, RE Hatch & Sedan 10/82 6/90
      Select

Thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by stylo View Post

What was it that made them work better ? Do you have a part number .. pretty please .. can't seem to find them on the gabriel shocks website
        Hey Mate

I have a full set of KYB VRX shocks which are almost new. I'm happy to let them go cheaply, PM me if you are interested.

Yes, they are a better match for a daily driven setup. The stock shocks are slightly overdamped and on crappy aussie roads.

Comment

Do you have the part number for the rears ?

Comment

Originally posted by stylo View Post
            Do you have the part number for the rears ?

Found this post which contains details of all the options.

http://lawdiy.blogspot.com.au/2014/0...absorbers.html

Comment

Working...
            X