X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my car - Time for some new rubber

What a wicked little car I've owned for the past 3 years..... Trouble free and goes like a BOMB on a sniff of petrol but sadly its time to part with hard earned $$ and get some rubber.
    HELP.... What I had was WAY to slippy...... I have standard RIMs and not concerned about wear... I want grippy with a smooth ride. I realise there are HEAPS of links but I was hoping for a few suggestions........... perhaps there are new ones out.

Falken ZE912, good balance of grip, noise, handling, price. Have them fitted to mine running 121fwkw.

Comment

RE002 were quiet and grippy and reasonably priced, but now replaced by RE003 which have had rave reviews too.

Comment

Thanks Chaps..... The RE003's are not cheap......
        Last edited by blackhalo; 16-09-2015, 07:05 PM.

Comment

+1 on the re003 for everyday tyre

Bridgey currently doing $100 cash back so they should be around $150/$160 mark

Comment

I've just gone back to aD08..r's after a set of of F1's...a little loud but wow stiff as hell sidewalks ans sooooo much grip..got them for 820 a full set and could not be happier

Comment

Bridgestone have a special on the RE003's at the moment where it's buy 3 get the 4th free.

Comment

Yep i jumped on this deal just before it ended last month

Comment

Try Kmart or Costco for cheap deals on RE002 or RE003.

Comment

What tyres did you end up going with? Quite curious as I may need to replace mine soon too

Comment

RE003 They are also 4 for the price of 3 at the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X