X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full EC Video

below is a link to my hot lap of the full circuit of Eastern Creek. Hopefully should give you an idea of the additional distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVFiwi4Jcp0&feature=plcp

Comment

• Originally posted by cwar0802 View Post
      below is a link to my hot lap of the full circuit of Eastern Creek. Hopefully should give you an idea of the additional distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVFiwi4Jcp0&feature=plcp
      awesp,e run mate. that evo must be sad that its litlle brother close onto him really quickly

Comment

• Originally posted by espionage8 View Post
        awesp,e run mate. that evo must be sad that its litlle brother close onto him really quickly
        You can see he's got the squirt down the straights but i have to slow down for him in the corners. I also got un-officially warned about hasselling or "racing" an older V8 on the day. The old guy wouldn't move out of my way.

Comment

• lol i think they cant handle the idea of a 1.5L being faster than evos or v8s.

Comment

• what tyre width do most people here run on track? I'm going to be running 205 semi's in about a month.

Comment

• Originally posted by chilli View Post
              what tyre width do most people here run on track? I'm going to be running 205 semi's in about a month.
              I'm currently running 215/40/17 with RE55s semi slicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by chilli View Post
                what tyre width do most people here run on track? I'm going to be running 205 semi's in about a month.
                Which particular tyre you looking at?

Comment

• in my previous car I used toyo r1r 205's which I loved for the first 2-3 laps and then they over heated and felt like they lost grip. I now have some hankook c71 semi slicks in 205 width again, I'm hoping they dont overheat as easily =)

Comment

• I beat a evo x gsr today on a rolling start 15-200kmh. The evo x was upboosted to 1.4bars. No in-car vid though cos it looks like I was racing nobody

Comment

• Owner:
                      Car: 2008 rcolt
                      Date/Time: 21/10/2012
                      Name of Track/Circuit: Winton raceway
                      Best lap time: 1:48.4
                      Sumary of Vehicle mods: whiteline rear sway, ralliart shock/spring, 205/50/15 hankook c71 semi's. racing brake fluid
                      Slip scan or pic/vid links: coming soon!!
                      Comments: Great fun with crazy bodyroll. I'm told I took really bad lines and am turning into corners to early. Got a few things to work on for next time. Also I found that i really needed an LSD for the slower corners, without it resulted in one stripped tyre (photo to come!!).
                      Last edited by chilli; 22-10-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Good stuff chilli, congrats on beating your time on your previous car too
                        Last edited by kalt; 23-10-2012, 08:38 AM. Reason: Winton 1:55.46 pill out 215/40/17 KU39

Comment

• Thanks Kalt,

it was good meeting a fellow colt member as well. I highly recommend video recording your laps. So much easier to see where to improve. I found I was turning into corners too early!

Comment

• Did a 1.16 flat today at Wakefield with some drizzle. Cars running like a dog and I'm getting boost and ignition cuts plus water temps of like 108 degrees... Fucking pissed off.

Comment

• That was not an issue before. Does the Garrett cooler hog too much air from the radiator?

Comment

• no its running like a dog cause something is fucked up. engine was pulling timing and all sorts.

Comment

Working...
                                X