X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marulan driver training centre

Well after seeing the marulan driver training centre on youtube from mighty car mods. I decided to go down today and see what it was like and who else was driving on the track ect... well turned up and there was no body else on the track. All the track was ready... but no one had turned up today... I had the whole track to myself with two instructors helping me improve my race lines, got to drive a v8 race car and generally talk shit with everyone for the whole day.

The track is very technical (it is a driver training track) and to give you a idea of how twisty it is.. the owner took his v8 race car out to try out some slicks he got a 48 sec lap. The Colt on road tires and standard tune was doing 47.8. and yes the tires the race car had were like rocks , so he did a burnout round the whole track to get rid of them... was quite impressive.

I can recommend going down next time you see they have a open day, for $100 ($130 if you don't have a CAMS licence) you get six sessions at eight laps a session.

Standard Colt

47.8 sec
Working...
X