X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KONIG FEATHER 's

Anybody know if Konig Feathers in a 16x7 , 4/114.3 , +40 offset are a fit on the Ralliart Colt ?

Actually anyone used these ? there seems to be a bit of negativity regarding durability --it's on the net so it must be true stuff--

Our stock offset is +43 with 16x6.5 wheel.

Fittment should be fine.

http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

Comment

Those wheels look very similar to the advan wheels - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Set-of-4-...08c11ec&_uhb=1

Comment

Thanks for the reply , I think , ah hem , they'll be fine , my only concern is the front calipers , I got caught once before with a similar style caliper and a wheel that was a couple mm of the money , I had to use 5mm spacers on the front to clear the caliper properly , then on back to put the steering geometry back in sync , pita , I hate spacers.

I had a look at the 16" version of the Advan knock off like the 17" one in the link you posted and it weighs in at around 8+kg which is about what my OE are on the Cabrio Turbo which has the same wheel specs as the Ralliart ----but not the same wheels---The 16" Konig Feather weighs in at 6.9 or 7.1 depending on who you talk to.

This wheel size would have to be one of the , if not the , most obtuse in the damn world.

Comment

Thanks for the reply , I think , ah hem , they'll be fine , my only concern is the front calipers , I got caught once before with a similar style caliper and a wheel that was a couple mm of the money , I had to use 5mm spacers on the front to clear the caliper properly , then on back to put the steering geometry back in sync , pita , I hate spacers.

I had a look at the 16" version of the Advan knock off like the 17" one in the link you posted and it weighs in at around 8+kg which is about what my OE are on the Cabrio Turbo which has the same wheel specs as the Ralliart ----but not the same wheels---The 16" Konig Feather weighs in at 6.9 or 7.1 depending on who you talk to.

This wheel size would have to be one of the , if not the , most obtuse in the damn world.

Comment

Working...
          X