Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet .. has anyone else changed the back ?

sounds like no one cbf changing the rear one lol. i'll take a look tonight to see what can be done with the rear one .. like you say, prob a cheapo blade insert. the rear one just doesn't get as much use and is still in pretty good condition.

Comment

aero wiper won't fit back wiper as the wiper is a complete integrated unit...

Easiest thing to do would be to buy a normal wiper rubber and slot it in...

Mine is still primo as its always under cover...

Bought some 20" aeros for the missus' pulsar... Normal blades, even new ones, wouldn't wipe properly, but the aeros are perfect...
      Last edited by fauxpas; 11-07-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I bought my bosch aero's from this mob: http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/

Part numbers: AR13U (330mm) + AR26U (650mm). Total was about GBP30 delivered. Super quick service I must add. Couldn't be any happier with the blades too!

Comment

excuse the ignorance .. but what's with the terminology ?

what's 'aero' as opposed to a normal blade ? Is it a diff type of wiper ? full wiper ? blade only ?

Comment

Bosch Aerotwin wipers are full wipers blades. They are simply retrofit items which just clicks into the hook on your factory wiper arms. Kinda hard to explain, but if you google them you'll see lots of images and you'll know what i mean....

Comment

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...37/wipersc.jpg

The only warning about buying the ebay ones is, the blade profile can be for LHD cars... You want to make sure its the right profile, or, buy neutral ones where the blade is symetrical...

Comment

Ahh thanks for the explanations ! I have obviously seen those wipers but didn't know they were called "aero" !

And yes, I got the neutral ones that fit both left n right hand drive cars cheers!

Comment

I can confirm fauxpas regarding the Aeroflat wipers from the Suzuki SX4 fitting at least the 2006 Colt. They only JUST fit with the 26" and 14" blades but otherwise do a great job. I jot mine from here:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Suzuki-SX...-/230886835229

Comment

It's a good idee, my wiper is dead. I check and inform you

Comment

It's a good idea, my wiper is dead

Comment

News at 11. Everthing seemed fine until we had a **lot** of rain and...the Aeroflat wipers started squeaking badly. So badly I went and bought the Bosch items recommended by Fizz above. Better quality and...so far so good.

Comment

Working...
                        X