X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red, Red, Red...

Had some time over the past few weeks, with zero dollars, after the recent ECU tune debacle so I decided to revisit the console colour issue.

Like most of you I’ve tried colouring the clear diffuser within the A/C controller with limited satisfaction so I decided to take on the task of changing out the stock bulbs for red LED's.
    While I was there I also took apart the stock stereo and inserted little bits of red transparent card (cut up a pair of old red/blue 3D glasses). The stereos stock LEDs aren’t strong enough to get a good colour but as there integrated into the board there was little I could do to improve it.

Enjoy the shots.
    Bluetooth phone buttons shot of mod'd phone buttons and un-mod'd flg light buttons Nice and red

that is cool, tell me about the bluetooth integration you did!! What did you have to do to hack the stock stereo to do it?!?!

Comment

Its a direct plug in from mitsubishi. It comes with an adapter that plugs between the car and stereo.

Comment

Very nice mate, that is a hell of alot better, mitsubishi should've had it that bright stock i reckon.

Comment

Working...
        X