X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat back exhaust

Hi I currently have the uprated ralliart muffler but am wanting a little more power and growl which is why I am wanting a direct bolt on exhaust. At this stage I am looking at Kakimoto Hyper Gt Box and 06&s. I really like the cannon mufflers. Only thing is I am not sure where to purchase from? I live in NZ. If anyone knows where to purchase a direct bolt on cat back exhaust please let me know, any other exhaust will be considered Cheers!

Rpw.com.au do a bolt on, and I think so do www.quality-tuning.com.au

Comment

Htec Elite in the UK are the RPW agents over there as well if that's an option for you. I think RRP(?) Japan also do a kit but it's effin expensive, try Nengun or Greenline in Japan for the RRP gear. I think that's the names of the suppliers, search the exhaust forum for names, links etc.

Comment

Id be more inclined to order a rear muffler and mid resonator from Adrenalin R in Hastings, they do the best mufflers in NZ if not World. They have to be seen and heard to be believed, great prices as well.

Most reputable exhaust shops will be able to fabricate and fit the connecting pipes.

FYI, I had a V config muffler system on an MR2 Turbo, 3" all the way to the dump pipe, no resonators, the Adrenalin R mufflers flowed brilliantly, were not loud (nearly factory Db) and had a wonderful deep and low tone with a bit of rasp at the top end under high rpm. Best exhaust system ive ever heard.

Comment

Working...
        X