X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AzRcolt View Post
    Breakdown on my quote. MN119379 - Timing Belt $58 MN119741 - Idler Pulley $35 MR984714 - Tensioner Pulley $33 MD377999 - Crank Seal $7 MD372536 - Cam Seal x 2 @ $7ea MN155686 - Water Pump $70 MN119819 - Hydraulic Tensioner $92 1340A102 - Alternator belt $53 MN137180 - Acc Belt $53 NZ Postage - $36 Total of $451.00 NZ, came to about $362 Aus + CC Fees.
    Thank mate

Comment

I am ordering my parts for the 100k service if anyone else in Perth wants to split shipping, let me know!!!

Comment

I just got my 100k timing belt service done - took it to a sponsor of this site to get it done.

Bitterly dissappointed with the service from the workshop - how do i book my car in for the service, told it will be done in 1 day, THREE days it took!!!!! Just because they couldn't get around to it!!!!!!!!!!! I booked it in 10 days before the service was performed, yet you had my car just lying around for 2 days before you even start, it's my only freakin car guys!!?!?! Why would you not call me to come get the car??? Why did I have to call you guys for any information!?!?! Not only that they charged me over $700 for 5 hours labour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

No apology, no discount, still charge me 2.5% extra to pay with Visa.

I used to defend this site sponsor when many people had issues with them, but no longer, I will not longer recommend anyone buy anything from them. Not only that their exhaust which is on my car is causing and heat sensor issue, and they don't offer ANY fixes for the CEL it is causing, they just tell me to live with it... Ummm sorry that is not support!!! Anyways rant over.

Comment

2nd 02 sensor causing CEL?

I hope not, Its a 5 minute fix.

Comment

what is the fix?? apparently the sensor isn't far enough in to detect the heat, so the sensor doesn't warm up enough.

Comment

Sensor cel can be turned off on the ecu

Im on 95kkms now.

Sent an email waiting on a reply for price now

Comment

ordered my set. Bill just shipped it today.. and its cheaper than what azrcolt got quoted last year.. not much cheaper but its a saving.. WIN!

but our dollar is down at the moment compared to last year.. so LOSE! ahahahah

Comment

Just received it. and everythings in there. quick postage. A+++ seller.. recommended..

Comment

Also have ordered couple - Luggage Room light kits
                    Part number - MZ590823
                    Price - $115 NZD (Oct 2013)

Comment

Working...
                    X