X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralliart New Zealand

Hey Guys, thought I’d let you’ll in on a little well kept secret. Over in my old forum, OZVR4, a lot of us used to get genuine Mitsubishi parts from this company over in New Zealand called RalliartNZ. A lot of us on OZVR4 use them regularly and I myself have used them a fair few times with excellent service. Details are:

Name: Ralliart NZ

Contact Name: Bill Morton

Contact email: admin@ralliartnz.co.nz

So just to give you an example on pricing. I wanted to get the timing belt service done and hence got the following quote from Mitsubishi:

MI-MN119379 - BELT(VALVE TIMING) - $112.33
    MI-MN119741 - PULLEY(TIMING BELT IDLER) - $98.95
    MI-MR984714 - PULLEY(TIMING BELT TENSIONER) - $77.39
    MI-MD372536 - OIL SEAL - $48.16 (the part no is different 372250)
    MI-MD377999 - OIL SEAL (CRANKSHAFT-FR) - $21.67
    MI-MN155686 - WATER PUMP ASSY - $260.53
    MI-MN119189 - HYDRAULIC TENSIONER - $192.66

Total $811.69 + $81.18 GST = $892.87

Went to RalliartNZ for the same quote:

MI-MN119379 - BELT(VALVE TIMING) $62
    MI-MN119741 - PULLEY(TIMING BELT IDLER) $37
    MI-MR984714 - PULLEY(TIMING BELT TENSIONER) $34
    MI-MD372536 - OIL SEAL $7
    MI-MD377999 - OIL SEAL (CRANKSHAFT-FR) $6
    MI-MN155686 - WATER PUMP ASSY $74
    MI-MN119819 - HYDRAULIC TENSIONER $97
    *All prices in NZ dollars

Total NZ$317 + NZ$30 (Approx postage) = NZ$347 = Approx A$270 + a few dollars in credit card fees.

MN195737 - POWERSTEER BELT $57
    MN137180 A/C BELT $55

NOW THATS A GREAT FRICKING DEAL!!!

On a personal note, Bill has been great. Always replies to emails quickly and I have always gotten my parts in 3 working days at most. The only issue is that if he does not have the parts in stock, then he has to order them from Japan and it may take 4-6 weeks to get to you. There have never been any complaints about Bill or RalliartNZ on OZVR4 and we can all vouch for his awesomeness. The reason I’m sharing this information is so that everyone on this forum can benefit...at the end of the day forums are there so that everyone can share information and help each other out.

*Other parts added (quotes I have gotten from Bill):
    MN195737 P/steer belt (but I think its the alternator belt - hey may have labelled it wrongly as we don't have a p/steer belt) - NZ$57
    MN137180 AC belt - NZ$55
    Friction pl8: 2301A085 - NZ$176 Ex Japan 2 to 3 weeks to me
    Pressure Pl8: MN196047 - NZ$244 Ex Japan 60 days
    Thrust bearing: 2960A042 - NZ$153 Ex Japan 2 to 3 weeks

* Disclaimer – I take no responsibility if you decide to use Ralliart NZ and for whatever reason are not satisfied with his service or your parts do not arrive. I am not getting any sort of payment (cash or in-kind) for providing you’ll this information. Any dealing with RalliartNZ is at your own risk.
    Hope you all have a great experience just like I have and SAVE tons of money!! 

Sorry guys should have updated this...Bill is no longer with ralliart NZ and has moved to another company..and also prices from ralliart NZ have gone up after he left..

He now works for another company and can be contacted at - bill@teamralliart.co.nz

He said he will still be able to offer parts at competitive price so shoot him an email at his new email add and see what he has to offer...

Their new website is still under construction but here is the link http://www.teamralliart.co.nz/
    Last edited by black_ice; 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: Update

That's a very good deal there. Definitely worth trying

Comment

I'll be ordering my parts today!

Comment

Parts Ordered!!

Comment

Parts received in 2 working days

Comment

Originally posted by black_ice View Post
            Parts received in 2 working days
            Looks great mate, about to order the same as you above, but I notice you also got a hydraulic tensioner, is this part of the timing belt kit?

Comment

Well there is no kit as such..just went on what Darren (odysseyesm's) got..thought if im gonna pay so much for labour might as well get it done..also got the ac/alternator belt from Bill as well...

MN195737 P/steer belt (but I think its the alternator belt - hey may have labelled it wrongly as we dont have a p/stter belt) - NZ$57
              MN137180 AC belt - NZ$55

I have also updated the first post with clutch prices...

Comment

Originally posted by black_ice View Post
                I have also updated the first post with clutch prices...
                $573NZ ain't bad. There was a guy in the UK on eBay (I think kenobi was his name?) that was doing the OEM Sachs unit for ~300 odd pound.
                I would be more inclined to spend a ~$200 more and get an exedy which won't groan and moan like the stock one does.

Comment

Somebody ask them what a full gasket kit is worth. Be curious to see ifs still $500 odd like it is here.

Comment

Originally posted by skyrex View Post
                    $573NZ ain't bad. There was a guy in the UK on eBay (I think kenobi was his name?) that was doing the OEM Sachs unit for ~300 odd pound.
                    I would be more inclined to spend a ~$200 more and get an exedy which won't groan and moan like the stock one does.
                    I thought the excedy ones are difficult to live with on a daily basis being a heavy duty clutch?

Comment

Originally posted by 0dd0ne View Post
                      Somebody ask them what a full gasket kit is worth. Be curious to see ifs still $500 odd like it is here.

Just email Bill..he is a nice guy..not sure if he would know what items are in a gasket kit..you will have to give him part numbers or ask for specific parts for a quote...

Comment

Well, just got a quote back from RalliartNZ for these parts, prices must have gone up:

MI-MN119379 - BELT(VALVE TIMING) 95.00
                        MI-MN119741 - PULLEY(TIMING BELT IDLER) 55.00
                        MI-MR984714 - PULLEY(TIMING BELT TENSIONER) 50.00
                        MI-MD372536 - OIL SEAL 12.00
                        MI-MD377999 - OIL SEAL (CRANKSHAFT-FR) 10.00
                        MI-MN155686 - WATER PUMP ASSY 125.00
                        MI-MN119819 - HYDRAULIC TENSIONER 145.00
                        MN195737 - Alternator belt (I think? - well, an alternator belt is what i need) 82.00
                        MN137180 - AC belt 92.00

Postage - $70

Total - $736

Might have to grab one of those Yahoo JP kits that Darren got for $300-odd instead.
                        Last edited by wombat; 03-05-2012, 01:25 PM. Reason: delete misleading info - my bad

Comment

That's way over what mine cost, did you contact Bill at his new location?

Also is that before exchange rate difference?

Comment

I'm assuming that's $NZD, i emailed the ralliartNZ email that Black_ice stated in the first post, asked for a quote and thats the prices which were supplied to me via email.

The prices in the 1st post are stated as $NZD, so its a significant difference between quotes. Ok, so yeah, will correct myself, IT IS cheaper than local dealer prices (my bad), but still a couple of hundred $'s more than black_ice's quote.

Comment

Did your prices come up similar to Black_ice's quote Oodles?

Whats the new location? Namsport and Ralliart NZ are the same mob from the looks of things. Quote response came from Neil. Wouldn't be any different if it came from Bill I would have thought?
                              Last edited by wombat; 03-05-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X