X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injectors

Can anyone tell me the size of fuel injectors in 2008 model.... looking for bigger ones and im not sure on this..

Cheers

Jem

Is there a difference between the 06 and 08 injector size? I didn't believe there was, however I don't know the size of the 06 injectors either sorry mate. Either way, I'd love to see what sort of power our injectors can safely make (I believe I saw somewhere that about 200hp was their limit). I may also need to swap injectors as I'll be looking for whatever power I can make on 15 psi (once I get the jaycar boost controller from daed, a reflash is available, and the full second generation 2.5" RPW exhaust is released).

Comment

I don't believe the injectors are different between the 06 and 08 model. They are 275 cc.

Comment

bug eye wrx are interchangable they are pink so just make sure u get pink wrx injectors

Comment

Originally posted by Jemjem View Post
          Can anyone tell me the size of fuel injectors in 2008 model.... looking for bigger ones and im not sure on this..

Cheers

Jem
          You will need an ecu option to tune the car to the different injector size...

Comment

Joy that saved me having to pull mine out to compare. Jem i will suss subaru out tomorrow when im getting the turbo gasket. Max scale on our injectors on your fuel map is 83%. We've got a bit more to play with. Will txt ya when at subaru.

Faux,
            jems also part of the adaptronic family in wa. Goes fkn hard.

Comment

Originally posted by daedalusjc View Post
              Joy that saved me having to pull mine out to compare. Jem i will suss subaru out tomorrow when im getting the turbo gasket. Max scale on our injectors on your fuel map is 83%. We've got a bit more to play with. Will txt ya when at subaru.

Faux,
              jems also part of the adaptronic family in wa. Goes fkn hard.

So that's 3 now? Sweet...

Comment

Yeah man he's got the lsd aswell. Bloody quick. We've been playing with mivec tuning lately. Makes a big difference turning it off when on boost. Carries power so hard. Looks like were both getting injectors soon

Comment

fuck i want adaptronic

Comment

Lol you do. Trust us. Wait till monday. Were going to set an aus colt record. All from adaptronic and wideband and driving around. On another note back to topic, has anyone priced the rex injectors? And are they high or low impedemance (dont think i spelt that right)

Comment

You guys will have to get to a dyno one of these days, it would be interesting to see how much power you're making.

Comment

If power figure is really gd, might really considering Adap as the Reflash is taking ages!!!!

Comment

Yeah jem will probably kill me but cats out of the bag. Monday is dyno day. I've got money on 170+kw. I'm putting the bigger turbo on this weekend and in a few weeks hopefully dyno to crack 200. Best thing was i installed his ecu, fitted wideband and put my modified fuel and ignition maps on it and it tuned itself to suit all of his mods. Pretty much i can send a semi tuned map and it will tune itself to suit all the mods fitted. Anyway monday will tell the truth. No doubt subaru are going to ream us for a new set of injectors

Comment

Originally posted by daedalusjc View Post
                            Yeah jem will probably kill me but cats out of the bag. Monday is dyno day. I've got money on 170+kw. I'm putting the bigger turbo on this weekend and in a few weeks hopefully dyno to crack 200. Best thing was i installed his ecu, fitted wideband and put my modified fuel and ignition maps on it and it tuned itself to suit all of his mods. Pretty much i can send a semi tuned map and it will tune itself to suit all the mods fitted. Anyway monday will tell the truth. No doubt subaru are going to ream us for a new set of injectors
                            mate if u pull them figures ur coming over to QLD as soon as i get the dough and another couple of people keen !!

Comment

so adtp FTW????

Comment

Working...
                              X