X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPW Flashing Agents Australia Wide

I will update as we add new firms, but the following firms will be RPW Authorised reflashing firms. This means that they will have access to RPW Full definition files and datalogging which will mean the very best of tuning for those wanting a full custom tune.

They will also be able to provide our mail order flash tunes, by reading and writing them to your ECU.

We will advise when these firms are able to do the actual tuning work once we have finalised our own range of tunes on vehicles.

The current list of firms are as follows

Western Australia

RPW Service Centre

New South Wales

TuneHouse

South Australia

Steve Knight Racing

Queensland

Special Vehicle Services - Cairns
    NA Autosports (Otherwise known as Neil Lowe Motorsports)

Northern Territory

To be advised

Victoria

To be advised

ACT

To be advised

Tasmania

To be advised

Update : 3rd November 2010 - in order to allow the best distribution possible, if you have a tuning company (With ABN Number) we will enable that firm to be able to flash and fit our tunes onto any Ralliart Colt Members vehicle. Note there will be an additional charge of $25.00 for doing this as we will have to spend time over the phone with these firms running them through how to setup the laptop with the specific software and provide support to enable them to flash properly. They will not be getting our complete definition file, just one that will allow them to be able to read / write onto the ecu.

By providing this service we can ensure that every colt member can get access to these tunes in now and in the future. We will still be endeavouring to setup proper firms, but these firms will be the only ones who get our advanced definition files for custom tuning on the dyno.

Thanks for posting this Dave. I can't wait for it to be available over here in QLD

Comment

Remember you can always DIY with your own cable with daves mail order tunes. Full dyno tunes you can not.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Remember you can always DIY with your own cable with daves mail order tunes. Full dyno tunes you can not.
        Yeah, I'm not sure yet if I'll get a mail order tune or get it tuned on a dyno (I'm currently leaning towards a mail order tune). I'll be waiting to see exactly what's involved cost wise for each option (obviously dyno tuning is more expensive, but it may be worthwhile depending on the results of the mail order tunes). Exciting times

Comment

So we can just head down to our local and get them to do a copy of the OEM ROM to send off?

Comment

can't wait for SKR to tinker with my car! Custom tune for me!

Comment

I have just sent the software link and my definition files for the one decoded colt rom to SKR and Tunehouse today. They shoudl be online by end of this week to provide reflashing services to Colt Owners. You can either purchase the flash tune from them directly or from RPW. The RRP price of the flash tune does not change, but the 3 port solenoid you will still need to order from RPW Direct from our website.

Comment

Should I go to SKR to get the ROM read and reflash, will I be paying full price for it, or will I get it at the cheaper price since I contributed to the R&D fund? (ie. will you let them know that is the case?)

Comment

can we officially come and see you in Perth now Dave?

Comment

Most certainly everything is in stock so ring ahead and we can do it in around 2 hours in total. If you want dyno before /after that costs a litte more but can be done .

For those that contrubuted to the donation fund, best to deal direct, but you can still go to SKR to have the reflashing done and they would fit up the 3 port solenoid fo ryou

Comment

eagerly awaiting a vic agent...

Comment

and a North Queensland agent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tan18_01 View Post
                          eagerly awaiting a vic agent...
                          +1

If the reuslts of the two NSW tunes go well Im so in for this.

Comment

I may have a queensland agent coming online soon.

If anyone knows of relaibel tuners in victoria / ACT let me know there details and I will look into it.

Comment

come on qld agent. come on!! Mitsi, I know you posted a price for the flash, but for the life of me can't find it again. could you please confirm what the flash will cost without the 3 port solenoide? cheers,

Mags

Comment

Working...
                              X