X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Hose Verification

Greetings Rcolt Brothers... A little help here...

Can someone kindly confirm that these set of Radiator hose / Intake hoses FITS Z27AG Colt Version-R MT perfectly..?

Photobucket
    Photobucket

Many thanks in advance.. Much appreciated..
    Last edited by CVRSG; 14-03-2013, 04:19 AM.

Anyone...?

Comment

If it’s meant for Z27AG then it’ll surely fit. Are you from Singapore? You know where to get autobahn88 products here in Singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by tingtw View Post
        If it’s meant for Z27AG then it’ll surely fit. Are you from Singapore? You know where to get autobahn88 products here in Singapore?
        It says it's meant for Z27A which is a normal COLT but also mentioned able to fit Ralliart Version-R..

So just want to be safe and double confirm... Yes I'm from SG and no I don't know..

Comment

Then it’ll fit coz Z27A also using 4G15. The predecessor of COLT RALLIART Version–R, aka COLT RALLIART, also Z27A, used the same 4G15 MIVEC Turbo.

Why dun you buy BILLION Super Solid Coolant Line for Version–R? Available locally at Garage R?

Comment

Originally posted by CVRSG View Post
            Anyone...?
            You can get Autobahn88 product from Fong Kim.

Comment

Then it’ll fit coz Z27A also using 4G15. The predecessor of COLT RALLIART Version–R, aka COLT RALLIART, also Z27A, used the same 4G15 MIVEC Turbo.

Why dun you buy BILLION Super Solid Coolant Line for Version–R? Available locally at Garage R?
              Btw, does MT and AT uses the same hose?

Comment

Yes, the hoses fit both models.

Comment

Originally posted by ed_lancer View Post
                  You can get Autobahn88 product from Fong Kim.
                  Thanks. Do they stock up or I’ve to order? Anyway, I ordered the intake hose kit on eBay.

Comment

Thanks. Do they stock up or I’ve to order? Anyway, I ordered the intake hose kit on eBay.
                    some they have stock, i got the induction kit from them. you can call and check.
                    i check with Autobahn88, was inform Fong Kim is SG distributor.
                    Last edited by ed_lancer; 16-03-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

hi tingtw, i got the billion hose, i notice the stock hose has a rubber at the clamp area, most likely to prevent hose being cut, can they be remove and fit to the billion hose?

Comment

Originally posted by CVRSG View Post
                        Greetings Rcolt Brothers... A little help here...

Can someone kindly confirm that these set of Radiator hose / Intake hoses FITS Z27AG Colt Version-R MT perfectly..?

Photobucket
                        Photobucket

Many thanks in advance.. Much appreciated..
                        I got the 4 piece set from "zenaracing" on ebay 2 months back and tried to DIY. Apart from the breather hose and intake manifold hose, the other two fitted ok. Couldnt reach to replace the one going to intake manifold.. gonna get it fitted during my next wkshop visit.

the breather hose gave me a helleva time trying to fix it on, used all my "eat milk" strength, 45mins and still fail. Just doesnt fit.

I am on stock intercooler and intake pipes btw.

Comment

Originally posted by calvin View Post
                          I got the 4 piece set from "zenaracing" on ebay 2 months back and tried to DIY. Apart from the breather hose and intake manifold hose, the other two fitted ok. Couldnt reach to replace the one going to intake manifold.. gonna get it fitted during my next wkshop visit.

the breather hose gave me a helleva time trying to fix it on, used all my "eat milk" strength, 45mins and still fail. Just doesnt fit.

I am on stock intercooler and intake pipes btw.
                          That worries me. Did you try to apply some soapy water on the inner surface of the hoses before application?

Comment

Originally posted by ed_lancer View Post
                            hi tingtw, i got the billion hose, i notice the stock hose has a rubber at the clamp area, most likely to prevent hose being cut, can they be remove and fit to the billion hose?
                            I didn’t try that but no sign of cutting on my upper hose with the clamp on for many years until I decided to remove the clamp altogether.

Comment

Working...
                            X