X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bushing Available

What are the bushing available for our car ?
    so far, i only found RRP and whiteline.
    Ralliart still available ?

ive been trying to search the ralliart ones apprently they dont make them anymore, if you're lucky you can try find them on the importing websites but for me no luck only whiteline

Comment

I think you can still find the ralliart rear ones. The whiteline front ones are fine though.

btw, the Ralliart rear one are worth it, definitely.

Comment

Genuine Ralliart bushes for the RA Colt are now obsolete.
        You may be very lucky to find someone that has a set that they are willing to sell you. I'd suggest Whiteline. A great alternative to Genuine Ralliart suspension bushes.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by JonAtTMR View Post
          Genuine Ralliart bushes for the RA Colt are now obsolete.
          You may be very lucky to find someone that has a set that they are willing to sell you. I'd suggest Whiteline. A great alternative to Genuine Ralliart suspension bushes.

Jon
          Whiteline only make one bush and one swaybar for the Colt. How do you go about getting bushes made?
          Sounds like a custom job that would take about the same amount of time as it did to get a swaybar made.
          That was measured in years.

Jon if you really want to help us out you could supply some dimensions of the bushes so that we can make some up. I know the durometer I want, I just need dimensions.
          How about it?

Comment

I know YR Advance started to make some bushes....

Comment

There is also full blast making ralliart copy rear ones

And whiteline also make a front lower control arm and rear lower control arm bushings

Comment

I heard there are RRP bushing for rear suspension.
                Anyone use it before ?

Comment

Originally posted by odysseyesm View Post
                  Whiteline only make one bush and one swaybar for the Colt. How do you go about getting bushes made?
                  Sounds like a custom job that would take about the same amount of time as it did to get a swaybar made.
                  That was measured in years.

Jon if you really want to help us out you could supply some dimensions of the bushes so that we can make some up. I know the durometer I want, I just need dimensions.
                  How about it?
                  Unfortunately I don't have dimensions available to me at all. If I had a set of bushes on hand I might be able to help.
                  If you really want to go this way of having some made up, have someone (or yourself) measure your current ones, or maybe another member with Ralliart bushes fitted to their car can help you measure them up.

Comment

I'm looking in to something...

Just had a bit of a look around guys, and nothing is commercially available at all other than the whiteline anti-lift bush in the front.

Depending on demand, I may be able to organize bushes to be made up. All I can do is ask the question, as long as there is a decent demand for them.

Jon

Comment

Lower inner front control arm bushings for evos' 7-10 and ralliart lancers (whiteline part # W0593) are the same dimensions as the ralliart colt's LCA. Hence, can be used. Grabbed a pair of noltec ones a while back which will get installed soon.

http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_...sans_vehicle=1

Comment

i think there will be some demand for a stock replacement set...

i slowly gettin custom bits done every time i pull something apart...but it gets $$
                        everything on the colt is an in between size...e.g. u can buy a 8mm or 10mm of the shelf, but then ours will be a 9mm

like the dude wit shifter cables...dont no why they changed to ball stud. lots of lil things slightly diff

Comment

I've forwarded the question to my supplier to see if there can be bushes made up for the Ralliart Colt as a 'street performance' replacement to the factory bushes.

I'll let you all know what the outcome is once I hear back.

Jon

Comment

Front shock insulator tops like the discontinued Ralliart ones would be brilliant!

Comment

Should be able to buy the BC coilover strut tops, Im going to try when im back at work in sydney

Comment

Working...
                              X