Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Whiteline rear sway bar Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Blaze View Post
    Dont you have a rpw v1 exhaust?

    Bumping on the fuel tank?
    nope. i DID have it. its basically completely different now cause ive had it modded so much. definately isnt the exhaust.

    the only other thing i can think of is the spring perch. im going to lie down behind the car tonight and get somebody to jump on the boot flap thing to see if i can work it out

    its only just started making the noise in the last few days as well. so im thinking something is getting loose. like maccas asshole.
    Last edited by 0dd0ne; 24-09-2012, 05:53 PM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by 0dd0ne View Post
      nope. i DID have it. its basically completely different now cause ive had it modded so much. definately isnt the exhaust.

      the only other thing i can think of is the spring perch. im going to lie down behind the car tonight and get somebody to jump on the boot flap thing to see if i can work it out

      its only just started making the noise in the last few days as well. so im thinking something is getting loose. like maccas asshole.
      like maccas asshole hahahahahaha

      Comment


      • #18
        Tighten the two lower bolts on the rear shocks. It is more than likly them.

        Comment


        • #19
          You mean the ones that hold the away bar on or literally the rear shock bolt

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 0dd0ne View Post
            You mean the ones that hold the away bar on or literally the rear shock bolt
            i got mine installed and it's good no noises or anything as yet?

            Comment


            • #21
              I installed mine ages ago. It's only just started getting noisy now. I tightened all the bolts up and it's gotten worse. I'm thinking that the grease is gone in the bushes or like Macca said its the shock mount bolts.

              Comment


              • #22
                well that makes sense ... fingers crossed mine is okay. I'll post again if mine starts to get loose

                Comment


                • #23
                  It's sounding better this morning. I think the bushes just needed to settle over night or something... =S


                  Still want a cusco...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    One question!
                    Is it possible to mount the rear sway bar if already using coilovers?
                    Cheers

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Depends on the coilys, BCs have to have the adjuster flipped to the top and the Bilsteins have it at the top anyway.
                      The swaybar mounts through the hole in the lower spring perch, anything covering that hole will give u probs mounting the Whiteline swaybar.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        i´ve got kw v2, is there any problem when flipping the adjuster to the top?
                        Cusco one uses the same hole in the lower spring perch?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Make sure when you install a whiteline the bushes, brackets and springs link are the only contact point on the swaybar. I put the D braces as far as I could go to the outer edge of the car but if you go too far the swaybar starts to touch the axle. Als mine is not tightened to a rediculous amount on the D bracket threads, but still very firm, no noise at all and man what a difference. Only downside is I get more tyre squeal on the front around corners now, no double because I am hiting them faster, but no bodyroll

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by later View Post
                            Make sure when you install a whiteline the bushes, brackets and springs link are the only contact point on the swaybar. I put the D braces as far as I could go to the outer edge of the car but if you go too far the swaybar starts to touch the axle. Als mine is not tightened to a rediculous amount on the D bracket threads, but still very firm, no noise at all and man what a difference. Only downside is I get more tyre squeal on the front around corners now, no double because I am hiting them faster, but no bodyroll
                            Run 40psi (cold) in the front - awesome for handling not so much for ride quality......

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              In a similar manner to most with a whiteline rear sway bar I've been getting some noise from the bar grinding on the rear torsion beam. I added a couple of additional bushes and its now completely quiet.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I get zero noise from the backend now.
                                Took out the stiff upper shock bushes and put the OEM ones back in = noise gone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X