Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ralliart Front Floor Brace

Hi, has anyone seen this: http://www.ralliart.com/10topics/100224_5.html

Has anyone tried this 6 point front floor brace?

If so, has anyone tried anything like the 'fender inner brace'? if so, is the result significant?

Also, does anyone know about the 'Strut Tower Bar (Front)' ralliart sell, eg. compared to the stock one?

cheers,

mmm nice

the colt already has all 3 items standard, but not quite as strong.

Comment

So it already has the fender inner brace as well. that's interesting.

thanks for the info.

Comment

yeh, but not as strong and big.

Comment

i got the carbing one that replaces the stock item
          i found steering to be more precise when u pullin hard in a corner
          i would recommend it...
          i wanna combo it wit the summit front brace soon

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            yeh, but not as strong and big.
            For the inner fender brace, its not only just stronger and bigger. The stock one is only a 2 point linked bracing. The aftermarket one like HKS Kansai one, is 3 point linked. Inner fender brace is known to give better and more precise steering.

Would be interesting to have someone to review it for us.

Comment

if i know where and how to get it i will get one of these for sure.....

Comment

What could be wrong with standard front strut braces? Apart from being non-adjustable I don't see how they could flex. There is no lateral forces acting on them. Any idea's?

Comment

bragging rights

Comment

Thats about all I can see is the difference. Pretty.

Comment

I fitted the HKS Kansai fender bars for sometime already...too me, its one of the more significant chasis mods...the sides are really stiffened during aggresive turns...but come with the sacrfice of comfort over bumpy roads...

Comment

Sorry for awaking the dead but has anyone tried this yet?? I havent seen a reveiw or opinion on this yet.. I can get one off a guy i know.. Is it any good?? Thinking bout gettin it just cos its there waiting to be used..

Edit: i dont have any handling mods so far besides the pedders springs which is not much of a handling mod tho.. Thinking bout getting some inner fender bracing too if i can find one for cheap..
                        Last edited by RcoltGuy09; 14-02-2012, 03:27 PM.

Comment

If you can get a hold of one then do it. If you're not going to do it, get me in touch with the guy and I might do it and review it for you.

Comment

I was thinking to just get it anyways.. It will be the first upgrade part from ralliart that id own, might as well get it.. When i do, ill let u know how it goes.. Pretty sure there was one for sale on here not long ago i think it was koshy.. Try hit him up for it..

Comment

These wil make zip difference on a hard daily driven street car and even occasional tarmac track car. There is already one there from factory which is sufficient. The aftermarket ralliart brace is intended for off-road rally use in group N where significant beef in bracing over factory is required. Money better spent elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X