Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hks Kansai (bars / Coilovers)

Folks,

Finally HKS kansai is offering some handling stuff for us.

Check out the INNER FENDER BRACE!!!!

http://www.hkskansai.co.jp/new2/colt.html

whats an inner fender brace going to do for me?

what's it used for?

Comment

Nice but not overly fussed

UR bar for the rear braces the same area

Inner fender is already braced over the normal colt, i dont think there extra one will do much

front bar looks alright

Comment

Im not so sure but perhaps it cld be answer to alternative lsd to better cornering, together with rear sway bar...

Im following from this article

http://www.jdm-option.com/eng/feature/05_10/bodyup.html
        read under the FF street eg6 setup

anyway..our stock fender brace seems to lack that magical horizontal piece...

Comment

nice read!

Comment

The bars look well made and obviously purpose built for our rides (almost look stock), wonder what the pricing will be like!

Comment

Inner fence bar's good. Provides sharper cornering if not wrong. The only thing that scares me, is the need to remove the wiper assembly plus all the other front bumper, side body panel to reach the inner fender. The labour alone.....might be costy Better find a mate that's willing to help out i guess

Comment

Originally posted by lovecolt View Post
                Inner fence bar's good. Provides sharper cornering if not wrong. The only thing that scares me, is the need to remove the wiper assembly plus all the other front bumper, side body panel to reach the inner fender. The labour alone.....might be costy Better find a mate that's willing to help out i guess
                after stripping clem's rcolt i think it will be a 3hr job... so that can be pricey better off doing it at a mates house for sure

Comment

Originally posted by filofaith View Post
                  after stripping clem's rcolt i think it will be a 3hr job... so that can be pricey better off doing it at a mates house for sure
                  glad i was of some use

Comment

Often it's not the dismantling that's a pain, is the reassembly that can take ages, making sure everything fits properly, and that there are no spare screws/bolts left over!

Comment

That front under bar looks tough as, keen if anyone can source one?

Comment

Working...
                      X