X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antenna

anyone find that the antenna was a bit too long. i fit in wif a after market short antenna but doesn't match well. do anyone have any advise for some aftermarket short antenna for my colt?

This guy in Jap has done a conversion for his antenna. Cost him $3400 Yen. This is the link in his website.....if you know how to read jap. http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/...654/parts.aspx

Comment

antena

Hey the ones off the swift fit straight on, and best of all they cost nothing

Comment

read the members rides, many of us have short antennas that match well

Comment

stop stealing andy or i'll steal your right to post. and we can block IP's so dont think it cant happen.

Comment

Thread revival FTW, been looking through pages of members pics but cannot find where people are getting antennas from. Anyone care to elaborate?
            I tried a swift antenna and it was a mis-match to the thickness of the base...
            Having hissy radio is really starting to shit me, the stock fishing rod snapped completely about 3wks after I bought the car.

Comment

Here's a Ralliart antenna

I have ordered one, however it has not arrived yet, so no idea whether it is any good or not

Comment

lancer ralliart ones fit to ... I've got my mates lancer raliart one on the rcolt

Comment

I got the same one as macca off ebay.

I think most here have the short stubby one from Lovecolt

Comment

Bunny tuck mine off and shortened it on the last WA meet! Works fine and looks good.... Didn't cost anything

Comment

I accidentally got it wrong, and took the antenna from a PT Cruiser, but then screwed the entire PT Cruiser onto the top of my Colt, and now I have a giant PT Cruiser on top of my car upside down connected at the aerial.

As a positive, the FM radio reception is now brilliant.

I'm going to take it to Wakefield and whatever time I get I'm going to divide by 2.

Comment

yeh i hit it with a hacksaw the stock antenna and chopped 2/3 off
                        does the job for now...reception is so...can't complain

Comment

Mines of a current model Swift which I got off Ebay!!

Comment

Mine is off a current model lancer. Just tried to see if it would fit last time I got it service at Mitsubishi. Screws straight on and it no longer hits my kayak.

Comment

Got mine off a Proton Savvy which works and looks great

Comment

Working...
                              X