Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im actually considering running a softer pad on the rear as they dont wear down at all. neither do the rotors. ive got a1rm's in the rear and RDA rotors atm and theyve been there for like 45 thou and through multiple track days and a 2 day time attack competition.

Comment

ffs piece of shit deleted my post.

im considering running softer pads on the rear cause they dont wear at all... ive been through heaps of track days AND 2 days worth of time attack competition and they are fine still. currently running a1rms on the rear with RDA rotors.

that being said i do have wilwood callipers, DBA5000 294mm rotors and PMU pads up front that take a hell of a lot of abuse.

Comment

You can extend the life of your rotors by removing the backing plates to reduce the heat on the pads and plate.

Pads-wise, I use the Ferodo DS2500 pads, and they are EXCELLENT. Highly recommened. You need to get the rear pads cut to size, but any decent performance supplier can do this for you.

Rotors for me generally have lasted for 2 sets of pads.

Comment

seems like the dealer was talking crap. Looks like theres loads of pad left on the brakes.

Comment

Working...
          X