X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Lookback"

How long have you had your car, and do you still do the "Lookback" as you walk away.

I personally do it to all my cars. Usually because I'm checking how a new mod looks. Or because I'm trying to look from other peoples perspective to see if my car really is hot or I'm just biased because she's mine.

Over 2 years now... Still think the car is a sexy lil beast and love sneaking peaks... Thank God every day I own such a quick budget car that does everything I need in a car, especially being a staffy express...

Viva le colt!

Comment

i did that soo many times that my gf will get pissed at me lol, everytime i walk away from my car i will look at it and admire how good looking my car is compare to the others...=] and everytime i think about getting rid of my colt and get an ordinary/typical sports car and then look at my car again i will say "nah, this car looks and perform way better then the others" specially came to reliability!!!!!!!!

Comment

2 years and still going. I look back ALL the time when i lock the car and walk away. I'm the guy who always looks at a hot car when it drives by or is parked and every time i look at my car when i walk away it makes me feel happy knowing that i've made my car very aggressive and i'm sure i'm not the only one who looks at it~

I think its a bit bias but then again i've always loved the look of the rcolt but each to their own~

Comment

Yeah all the time. Sometimes i even leave the headlights on at night and walk away just to admire it

My airdams will be here this week or next so i'll be doing it even more so then.

We have attractive cars that are quite rare so we have plenty of reason to admire them.

Comment

Hehehe, guilty as well... I'm a shocker especially when I've just washed it. Because I use it for work as well, I'm doing the look back usually everytime I walk away from it, I can be doing up to 5 onsites a day.
            Plus if I'm somewhere I can see it from out the window, I catch myself having a perv every now and then while on the job... ops:

Comment

Yes i look to, looked really hot and mean just sitting there in the Mitsubishi garage today, did the 45,000 service. $380.00 nice new neon coloured brake fluid.

but back on topic less i degrees; its a good looking car , very handsome and tuff so its a looker.

LG1

Comment

Yes, I had a silly grin on my face when I watched the tyre guy take my car for a run around the block, always pays to have someone else drive your once in a while to remind yourself how cool the colt is!

Comment

i do it everytime and wonder wat rims i should get next since the ones on there now are rubbish

also look bak to check if its locked... but loving the range on the key

Comment

i look to make sure no punk is gunna slam their door into my car LOL

Comment

That's totally it! I never park to the left of 4wds, try to avoid them at all costs. The usual trick is to find a pylon and park right up next to it, within say 10cm of that on one side. F@%kin door-bangers.

Comment

Originally posted by filofaith View Post
                        i do it everytime and wonder wat rims i should get next since the ones on there now are rubbish

also look bak to check if its locked... but loving the range on the key
                        Let me know when you get new rims. I'll have old ones!

I like having a look when the foggies are on! I wish when my wife borrowed it she'd take off a little harder. Love the throbby exhaust note in little car. TOUGH!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar View Post
                          Let me know when you get new rims. I'll have old ones!

I like having a look when the foggies are on! I wish when my wife borrowed it she'd take off a little harder. Love the throbby exhaust note in little car. TOUGH!
                          mate the rims ur probably talking bout are long gone running gold stocko at the moment

Comment

Had my car for two years, and always look back...
                            Today I got my baby lowered and now she is sexier than ever, and then I had to wash her of course, so most of today I've spent looking back, its like an obsession lol

Comment

agree with that.
                              spent 4 hours doing 3 part paint rejuvenation and wash the other day. then an hour with forever black.
                              been
                              'checking on it' a lot now.

Comment

Working...
                              X