X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park brake adjustments

k guys, how do I measure the amount of force I use when I pull the park brake? manual says "Distance traveled when lever pulled with 196 N (20 kgf, 44 lbf) of force". how do I measure that? i've adjusted everything so that at the rear wheels wont drag when park brake is not engage and no movement at 6-8th clicks. I tried it on a steep hill and car wont budge on the 6th click. BUT I CAN PULL THE LEVER ALL THE WAY TO 12 CLICKS. i'm just too strong right? right? i mean i have big biceps.

I havent had any issues with mine yet. But check out this post on how to adjust it - http://www.rcolt.com/forum/motor-sec...ndbrake-adjust

Comment

thanks blaze.. i do know how to adjust it.. its actually my gfs honda city/jazz.. should only go up to 6-8 clicks but it has to be certain amount of force. i don't know how to measure my own strength. coz when i pull the lever it goes all the way up to 11 clicks, i don't know if i'm using too much strength. but i guess its alright coz, i tested it on a steep hill put the park brake on 6clicks up and car doesn't roll down. thanks yo..

Comment

Working...
      X